One Lump of Stupid or Two, Anti-Vaxxers?

Dying to Own The Libs

Sweet, sweet relief

FREEEEEEE-DUUUUUUUMB:

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (WTVD) — A North Carolina man who desperately needs a kidney transplant said he has been denied an operation because of his vaccination status.

But he said he is not changing his mind, and he said he is willing to die over his beliefs…

…The hospital said that is its policy. But Carswell said he shouldn’t be forced to get a shot.

Asked whether he might change his mind, Carswell told ABC affiliate WSOC:

No sir … I was born free. I will die free. I’m not changing my mind. I’ve had conversations with my family and everybody who is close to me and they know where I stand and there will not be a situation that occurs where I’ll change my mind on this topic.”

And in rebuttal, we have the following editorial (from Reddit found on Twitter, go figure) about another MAGA idiot recently departed because of his FREEDUMB:

Pretty succinct. What a tool. What’s sad is that there are millions more wannabe martyrs like him dying to own the libs and dying to make Tucker Carlson happy.

This entry was posted in Anti-Vaxxer, Pandemics, People Dumber than Dolphins, Science, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two, Anti-Vaxxers?

1. Oneofthebobs says:

What this guy really needs is s brain transplant.

2. Martin Pollard says:

I know that, personally, I feel oh! so owned by Mr. Transplant Guy’s suicide by petulance. I’m getting very choked up about it. Honestly, there could be tears. (h/t Captain Mal Reynolds in Serenity)

3. Stony Pillow says:

It goes without saying (which is why no news source mentions it) that the drugs he’ll have to take to prevent implant rejection will put him square in the 10 ring to die when he gets Covid. They kicked his ass to the street for the same reason they’d refuse an unrepentant 3 pack a day smoker for a heart transplant. It’s stupid to give a scarce life saving resource to someone who’ll waste it.

The interesting part is the media silence in stating the obvious. Stirring up shit.

• I think i’m gonna wear out this meme:

• Martin Pollard says:

My in-his-70s father in law got a kidney transplant in 2019, right before COVID hit. The immunosuppressants he has to take to prevent rejection means that everyone who visits with him has to be ultra-careful, even though he’s fully vaxxed and boosted. We all get that, and we gladly take those precautions. Sadly, my wife’s cousin is fully on Team COVID: refuses to get vaxxed, refuses to wear masks, constantly goes on rants that make Trump sound sane, and wonders why the family doesn’t want him around. (He’s been a professional victim all his life, according to my wife; this has just amped it up to 11.) What’s even sadder is that he’s passed this on to his teenage son; fortunately, his daughter (a freshman at the University of Michigan) has more common sense in her pinky toe that they both have in their entire bodies combined.

I never had a large family growing up, and I always wondered what it would be like. Now I do, thanks to my wife, and I’ve become intimately familiar with the phrase “be careful what you wish for.” 🤣

• MDavis says:

They won’t even do surgery on a person who refuses to forego food the night before the procedure. Unless they lie about that. In that case they are at high risk for dying due to their intransigence. Sorta like this guy.

4. osirisopto says:

So, we’ve come to this. They’re earning respect from their peers by playing Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic handgun.

The last GoFundMe plea I saw for this earned $250.

Well, they should be able sell his collection of military hardware for enough to plant him in the ground.

5. It’s like buying an expensive car to impress people you don’t know, then being an a-hole while driving it. They pay more for insurance, I find that satisfying.

• more like:

“It’s like buying an expensive car to impress people you don’t know, then being an a-hole while driving it, then totaling it being a show-off a week after you buy it.”

November of this year should give us a clue as to how many republicans are left to vote. Followed by two more years of death before they can vote for TFG again.

7. buckobear says:

“For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause” W. Shakespeare

8. schmice3 says:

I just dealt with an unvaccinated couple of dolts; parents of a 10-month-old daughter. He’s an alleged COVID survivor who now claims natural immunity and won’t vaccinate in the future. Ditto for girlfriend. As for the 10-month-old? They duh-know. As for the community? Well, he’s safe and that’s that. I wanted to beat him with a stick. I didn’t. Instead, I got his felony reduced to a couple of misdemeanors and pled him out. Just another day. Gawd.