Beltway Shocked: ‘Locker Room Talk’, The Horror, The Horror

So this happened:

And if you need some context, a lone truth-teller replied:

And of course, the media began pearl clutching, oh, the horror of it all, completely forgetting that the mango-hued shitgibbon used to brag about pussy-grabbing, when not calling people profane names at his live rallies. “Memory is the Liberal Superpower,” as Driftglass says.

But no one clutched pearls as tightly as Glennzilla who shat out this diamond:

(Full disclosure, GG blocks me on Twitter for some odd reason, and so I can only see what mischief he is up to when someone screen caps it.)

“Solidarity with Doocy” was not the defining moment I was expecting. Anyway, all the usual suspects in Our Failed Political Press ™ (looking at you in particular CNN – though I didn’t save Brian Stelter’s tweet, let’s just say he was racing into Cillizza territory) are rallying, as one, lone spitball flew across the Twitterverse:

And let the record show that later President Handsome Joe Biden called Peter Doocy to apologize. We’re still waiting for an apology, any apology from Hair Füror.

This entry was posted in CNN, Fox News, Our Failed Political Press, The lowly worm Peter Doocy. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Beltway Shocked: ‘Locker Room Talk’, The Horror, The Horror

1. lofgren says:

If it’s OK for Trump to make fun of a reporter’s palsy, I don’t see why it isn’t OK for Biden to make fun of a reporter’s sumbitchiness.

2. spotthedog says:

I look forward to a wry smile from Psaki aimed at the stupid son of a bitch next press briefing. At least they’ve been given some reason to pause in their collective snickering over “Let’s go Branden”.

Doocy 2024

4. retiredeng says:

I want to see more of this from Biden. It’s so refreshing!

5. Jaysus Glenzilla’s crushing his pearls into dust!

Also this isn’t “Demonizing the Press”

You know what’s “Demonizing the press? Constantly saying it’s “Fake News” and literally calling them the ‘lying press’ in your rallies.

But then Glenny never did meet an fascist whose boots he wasn’t ready to lick.

6. Richard Portman says:

Well, that Doocy character is pretty stupid. I would have just called him a fucking idiot Fox News sell-out with no morals . Traitor and coward also apply.. I would leave his mother out of it, and i don’t speculate about his balls. It is archaic, and he doesn’t have any anyway.