No D’Uh

Here’s a shocker: The AP Fact Checker concludes that Hair Füror is a lying racist! See if you can spot the lie or the racism:

TRUMP: “The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating … white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you’re white you don’t get the vaccine or if you’re white you don’t get therapeutics. … In New York state, if you’re white, you have to go to the back of the line to get medical health.”

Kinda subtle, I know. But here’s the conclusion:

THE FACTS: No, white people are not being excluded from vaccines, of which there is a plentiful supply. And there is no evidence they being sent to the “back of the line” for COVID-19 care as a matter of public health policy.

I am in the wrong line of work.

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump, racism, The New Confederacy, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to No D’Uh

1. Kiwiwriter says:

The scary parts are these:

Millions of people believe this nonsense.
    Millions of people ignore facts.
    Millions of people will vote or him again.
    He’ll get re-elected.
    And millions of people will applaud when he turns the nation into a personality-cult dictatorship.

2. spotthedog says:

Maha at Mahablog has a great post about seeing 1/6/21 as a continuation of coordinated white nationalist-supremacist-militia violence, more than just Fox news brainwashed MAGA cultists; and that such must not be underestimated and unanticipated in the future. TFG and the white power terrorists are looking out for each other.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

With a little luck (or maybe a lot of luck) this will get some white anti-vaxxers to get out and own the libs and the blahs by getting first in line to to get vaccinated. Whatever it takes to get that done I’m okay with.

• revzafod says:

Yep, better to get them vaxxed than hoping enough of them die off. Altho that doesn’t stop me from sending thoughts and prayers [atheist “prayers”] that they WILL die off. We need something more like ebola with a vaccine for the decent people, but that kills off 90%+ of the unvaxxed.

4. Redhand says:

There isn’t a sentence excreted from his hideous little anus-shaped mouth that isn’t the foulest of lies. I wouldn’t trust him to say what the correct time is.

Interesting. Where have the AP Fact Checkers been for the last 5 plus years? And out of all the lies that spew forth out of his piehole, why this one?

6. glitterbug says:

No one asked my race when I made the appointments. Took about a week and I’m whiter than Minute Rice. CVS pharmacy in South Jersey suburbia. Didn’t wait long for the shot, then sat for the 15 mins. No problems.

• revzafod says:

I just got my DNA test results from Ancestry.com, and I think I qualify as white; I have a history of sunburns and a couple of minor skin cancers to prove that.
      England & NW Europe 32%
      Scotland 26%
      Ireland 19%
      Germanic Europe 12%
      Sweden & Denmark 8%
      Wales 2%
      I had no problems scheduling appointments online with Denton County health in Texas, to get Pfizered. I later got a booster with another online appointment at my local Kroger. More wait time after [30 minutes] the shot in each case than before.

7. revzafod says:

“See if you can spot the lie or the racism”
    Um, lemme see. Everything he shat from his mouth?

8. I’m white & I live in NY & I’m vaccinated. I was at the HEAD of the line. So he can go F himself. & GO BILLS!