President… Sinema?

The famous Eff-off Sen. Sinema and her eff-off ring

This is all speculation, of course, but in some weird way it does explain whatever Sinema’s egoist strategy and impossible goals might be: She thinks she could be elected President in 2024:

I will be elected President before Sinema.

This entry was posted in 2024 Goat Rodeo, Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ). Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to President… Sinema?

Corporate donors have money to burn. Obviously.

2. 🎵Nobody loves me!
    Everybody hates me!
    Guess I’ll go eat worms run for President🎶

Yes, absolutely to way to get electumated Preznit as the Manic Pixie Dream Senator is to…

piss EVERYONE off

3. MDavis says:

I had started to think it was something else. Oh, heck, why not both?
    This suggestion is to Kanye West, but Sinema should also listen to living Beetlejuice:
    (hope I did this right)

4. laura says:

The pair of balls on that gal- I can’t even. But I hope I live long enough to see what fate has in store for her.

5. Richard Portman says:

This is plausible. She is the epitome of a person who has more power than she has intelligence.

6. Steve-O says:

President Pretty-Pretty Princess…? No. Just No.

7. osirisopto says:

She’s not running for presinint she’s grifting off of it, like most of the R’s and a good portion of the D’s who throw their hat in the ring.

8. Jimmy T says:

Well the truth finally came out…

9. lofgren says:

It’s interesting that she has calculated that her best play, rather to appear like a Very Serious Person a la Clinton, Warren, Harris, really almost any Democratic woman, she has determined that her best approach is to play a broad caricature with no fixed beliefs a la Donald Trump. I guess we’ll see how resistant the Democratic part is to this performative aspect of Trumpism. Right now, I am heartened that we seem to be flatly rejecting it. I do not want to live in a world where the Sinema/Trump debates are a thing.

10. Pingback: What Trae Said | Mock Paper Scissors

11. lsamsa says:

Intelligent does not necessarily mean wise.

12. HarpoSnarx says:

She and her excretable consort of Lake Slurry WILL reap what they’ve been sowing so heedlessly. The Arc the Universe NEVER allows such levels of out-and-out villiany to escape unpunished. This crop of monsters WILL pay their bill. It’s inescapable. Our times are plagued by so many of them so it seems exhausting.
    While we wait, never miss a chance push a shiv into
    her ass, her career, her prospects. her reputation, her future. And serve it cold.

13. I’ll register Democrat just to vote in the primary & vote against her if this is truly the case.

14. Pingback: Rightist Hilarity, DOJ, Insurrect, 2022, Vote Rights, Sinema, COVID, Maddow – FairAndUNbalanced.com