Hey Ohio, Whaddup?

Indiana Jones say, “Always punch the Nazi”

Rep. Warren Davidson (R-OH) seems nice:

These Nazi mooks all seem to think that they can hitch their wagon to the Star of David.

This entry was posted in Anti-Semitism, Anti-Vaxxer, Ohio, Science, vaccine mandates, Vaccine Passports. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hey Ohio, Whaddup?

1. Jimmy T says:

I’d be careful if I was them. I have it from good sources (ok, 3-names) the State of Israel has space lasers that can start forest fires. Just imagine what they could to some Nazi out for a stroll…
    And then there is this. Since when did the GQP become the new Nazi party (don’t answer)…

Hmm. Interesting. Guess this is what happens when you allow City/States in a Republic. Or something.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

It’s quarantine, not segregation. You have to stay away not because of who you are, but because of what you failed to do to keep everyone else safe.

Christ, they want so badly to be oppressed.

• S M McBean says:

Thanks. I’ll be using this logic when I next communicate with his office. This SOB holds the seat for the district where I live.

4. MDavis says:

Is he claiming that an anti-Vax stance is an ethnic identity?
    Maybe he’s claiming that being GQP is a religion. Their leader certainly don’t pay a lot in taxes.

5. E.A. Blair says:

1. Proof of Vaccination (12 years +)
    2. Proof of Vaccination and Photo ID (18 years +)
    3. Mask

That’s still less restrictive than the hoops Republicans make people junp through in order to vote.

6. Redhand says:

Nazis complaining about Nazis — PRICELESS!

7. Richard Portman says:

This post made me feel sick.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

Written test
    Road test
    Vision check

Why am I being dehumanized and enslaved just for wanting to drive?

9. Meremark says:

Many of us Americans pay taxes to cover the paychecks of Ukraine’s military Nazis, from CIA-installed President Zelensky on down. And the corruption there goes deeply deeply down.
    Russia ain’t going to mess around with WWII-revival Nazis, no matter the US supports them.
    Mother Russia first punches Nazis and then murders them.

How US state media rebrands Nazi collaborators as freedom fighters

In an effort to redefine the roots of Ukrainian statehood, Stepan Bandera’s war crimes are being whitewashed
    By Glenn Diesen, Professor at the University of South-Eastern Norway

The Ukrainian language channel of US state-run broadcaster RFERL is making a concerted effort to rehabilitate the life and legacy of WWII-era Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera, widely held by historians to have been a war criminal.

[ Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty — CIA psyops ] … RFE/RL is part of the US Agency for Global Media, a government controlled organisation, with an annual budget of over $800 million, which is charter bound to promote the “foreign policy objectives of the United States.”

Bandera was the figurehead of the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN), which formed an alliance with Hitler’s Third Reich and played a role in rounding up Jewish people, executing civilians and fighting the advance of the Red Army.

10. When I buy alcohol, even COOKING WINE, I have to show my picture ID to prove that I’m over the age of 21. Why don’t these jerks complain about this? Anyone looking at me can tell that I was 21 many many years ago. I was 21 so long ago that the drinking age was 18 in those days.

But this is the way it is. & I carry my ID with me all the time. Not because of buying alcohol but that’s the responsible thing to do. Who complains about having to carry picture ID with them? Do they complain about having to carry a credit card? Or their insurance cards? Or even a library card?

Heaven forbid I get in some kind of accident & I don’t have my ID on me or my insurance cards. How could the first responders be able to treat me if I was unable to speak for myself & I didn’t have my information with me?

The people complaining about this kind of thing are stuck in childhood emotionally. The fact that they seem to have so much power politically is a deplorable thing for this country.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s