NC Strikes Back!

Madison Cawthorn (R- Eagle’s Nest Gift Shop)

Habitué of the Eagles Nest gift shop and noted roller Nazi, Madison Cawthorn’s re-election in North Carolina is running into some unexpected turbulence:

RALEIGH, N.C. — A group of North Carolina voters told state officials on Monday they want U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn disqualified as a congressional candidate, citing his involvement in last January’s rally in Washington questioning the presidential election outcome before a Capitol riot later that day.

Lawyers filed a candidacy challenge of the Republican on behalf of 11 voters with the State Board of Elections, which oversees a process by which a candidate’s qualifications are scrutinized. The voters contend that Cawthorn, who formally filed as a candidate for the 13th District seat last month, can’t run because he fails to comply with an amendment in the U.S. Constitution ratified shortly after the Civil War.

The 1868 amendment says no one can serve in Congress “who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress . . . to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same.”

Well, by that logic most of the Republican incumbents cannot run, either. So this is more pressure on the Jan. 6 Committee to get those subpoenas to traitors like Gym Jordan and his icky ilk.

And in related Madison Cawthorn news, we are glad to report that he is dealing with the break-up of his marriage to the kompromat-arranged honey-pot (ALLEGED!) with his usual, steel resolve:

It is a good thing our Xristian, home-schooled hero has such a strong foundation of Faith to rest upon. Faith is on the left, Chastity is on the right. Only guessing, of course.

This entry was posted in Family Values, Insurrection, Madison Cawthorn, Roller Nazi, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), The Stupid Coup, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to NC Strikes Back!

1. Faith is on the left, Chastity is on the right.

Isn’t that a line from a Wheelers Steal song??

• Jimmy T says:

I kinda like, “Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I am stuck in the middle with you!” Yeah, the “Stealers Wheel Song” their one big hit, but now I’m certain the lyrics have the essence of the earworm, I’ll be hearing that all day. Thanks BDR…

• Redhand says:

the “Stealers Wheel Song” their one big hit

Well, yes, but band member Gerry Rafferty had at least one huge hit (“Baker Street”) before succumbing to alcoholism.

Can’t wait for the string of lies that are getting ready to spew forth from his stinking lying pie hole over this little kerfuffle. Mostly because he’s an extremely poor liar and gets caught at it very easily.

3. Grung_e_Gene says:

Mad Nazi Cawthorn’s Sham Nuptials!

4. Redhand says:

So, I understand that he’s paralyzed from the waist down. Is he a chick-magnet then because of his magnetic personality? A master of psychological romance?

He’s such a lying shit-weasel that I find it hard to have any sympathy for him, especially given his sexual harassment history. But the truth is, I simply don’t understand pics like this. Don’t they just invite mockery by insensitive senior citizens like me?

• Richard Portman says:

If he had any sense at all, he would do the lemons to lemonade thing and be an advocate for people .
      That young man is behaving like a lying shit-weasel. I still have a little sympathy, but not much. Who raised him? What a disgraceful dumbass. I hope that he can change. Not likely, but he could.

5. osirisopto says:

I wonder how much those earthen vessels charge for the night?
    Are pictures included?

• Redhand says:

For a second I thought you were talking about chamber pots for the poor soul.

• Richard Portman says:

I get a little defensive about people in wheelchairs and scooters. Until you are needing them, it is hard to explain. But this poor guy is being exploited and used. They don’t care about him. He is their photogenic cripple. A photo-op fantasy. A tool.

• Redhand says:

I agree it’s unseemly to mock a paraplegic. But this guy is such a horrible lout I find it hard to resist the temptation. There’s something particularly obscene about a guy in a wheelchair openly advocating violence against others.