One Lump of Stupid or Two, Texas?

Sweet, sweet relief

I just cannot…

This entry was posted in Pandemics, Testing, Texas, America's Lab for Bad Policy, Vote Suppression, voting. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two, Texas?

1. dixiechiken says:

By that logic, since they’ve developed an at-home COVID test, I guess they’ll be changing that to:

“If you can take a COVID test at home, you can vote at home.”

I won’t hold my breath… 🙄

2. dixiechiken says:

“If you can take a COVID test at home, you can vote at home.”

I won’t hold my breath… 🙄

3. Oneofthebobs says:

Do guns next.

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

“If you can drive to Mexico for an abortion, you can vote in their elections.”

5. spotthedog says:

Don’t hurt TxGQP’s fee-fees, they’ll threaten to leave, again!

6. “… we only have the highest amount of cases because we do the most tests. If we had less covid testing, we’d have less covid cases …” (or something like that) ha ha just (now) was re-watching the sadly hilarious Jonathan Swan V. DFG (defeated former guy) interview from Aug 2020. DFG already knew he was going to lose -despite the GOP begging it’s nincompoops to vote by mail (which Swan specifically brought up). Losers, in every sense and prespective.

7. Lsamsa says:

Interesting to know how many covid testing sites they have…wondering if there might be a tad more than the number of voting stations they’re planning to have.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s