Because We Love A Good Endorsement…

Oprah Winfrey GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

…and this isn’t one:

“One of the great things about our democracy is that every citizen can decide to run for public office. Mehmet Oz has made that decision. And now it’s up to the residents of Pennsylvania to decide who will represent them.” –Oprah Winfrey

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Because We Love A Good Endorsement…

1. Martin Pollard says:

That’s about as much of a non-endorsement as one can make without actually being silent.

2. purplehead says:

Very artfully done.

3. dixiechiken says:

I blame Oprah for foisting Dr Oz and Dr Phil (among others) on us. I never understood her allure and/or her popularity. Oprah can suck it.

• Redhand says:

I never understood her allure and/or her popularity.

Neither have I.

• ali redford says:

I do, sorta. My mother’s side of the family hails from/lives in northern IL. Oprah started in Chicago, so she’s a Chicagoan. I liked Phil Donohue better (still do, and miss seeing him,) but my cousin explained it to me: it is a cross between the Chicago thing, and the fact she’s a woman.
        That was several years ago, of course. I haven’t really kept up with her. I know she’s done good, and I know she’s made some mistakes about people, the above-named Dr.’s being two really bad ones.

• Redhand says:

@ali redford – a Chicago thing?

4. lofgren says:

“Well, that sure is a decision, alright. Definitely a choice. There were options available, and you sure picked one of them.”

5. I look forward to the Oz sit down a la Harry and Meagan

6. Kiwiwriter says:

What scares me, given the way the Trumpetoons are rigging the nation to become an authoritarian dictatorship, is that Dr. Oz may actually get ELECTED Senator from Pennsylvania, rubber-stamp the Glorious Leader’s decrees after 2025, and also get to serve as Surgeon-General at the same time, getting to double-dip as he makes us sick.