Honest to blog, some people have no manners.

Anyway, after this Schmeck told President Handsome Joe Biden to eff off, he got some blow-back that for some reason he was not expecting:

Schmeck said that he “stood 100 percent behind what I did and what I said,” but also complained about the backlash his remark prompted on social media.

“I am being attacked for utilizing my freedom of speech,” he said, adding that he had also received some vague but threatening calls.

This is the thing about Wingnuttia: they believe that free speech means everyone else should be forced to listen, but not to respond. Those vague threats? That’s someone else’s freedom of speech, jenius.

Anyway, the inevitable non-apology ensues:

“I understand there is a vulgar meaning to ‘Lets go Brandon,’ but I’m not that simple minded, no matter how I feel about him,” the father told the news outlet on Christmas morning. “He seems likes he’s a cordial guy. There’s no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner…I love him just like I love any other brother or sister.”

Right.

This entry was posted in Family Values, Get Off The Cross, Wingnuttia, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Free-thinking American Follower of Jesus Christ Shocked That Telling President To Eff Off on Christmas Eve Is Unpopular

1. Martin Pollard says:

Actions have consequences, blockhead, and you’re now in the “find out” phase. Hope it’s cold where he is, otherwise that delicate little snowflake’s gonna melt.

• Kiwiwriter says:

He doesn’t seem to understand that his freedom of speech ends where someone else’s nose begins.

• Martin Pollard says:

And like Tengrain said, he, like every other Trumplican, fails to understand that the same freedom he has to speak his mind also gives the rest of us the same freedom to tell him to go do something anatomically impossible to himself.

2. Yes, yes you ARE that simple-minded, yah dumbass MAGAt.

3. Czippie L'Shimpe says:

Class with a capital “K”. You may rest assured that this individual spends his days in self-inflicted misery, in a world where everyone is aligned against him, and conspire to keep him from his rightful place of power and wealth.

Let’s just be thankful that he is no longer a cop.

4. Redhand says:

“Fuck this clown!” How’s that for yer freedumb of screech, ya cretin?

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

What the hell is a middle-aged man doing on this call? It’s supposed to be for kids. Like the seven-year-old trump asked if she still believes in Santa Claus “because at seven it’s marginal, right?”

Schmeck. Perfect.

6. osirisopto says:

Haters gonna hate.
    Assholes gonna ass.

I met too many people like this in the Navy. Pissing people off, just to piss them off, was their purpose in life. It made them feel they had worth as a person and gave them satisfaction knowing that on their death’s bed they could proudly proclaim to all the world that they pissed you off.

Unfortunately, his next career will probably be armed night security at a construction site.

7. glitterbug says:

When I have a lot of spare time, I’ll feel real sorry for this snowflake

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

He acted like a dick to a man who was kind to his family, in front of his children. That is his real sin. He made their moment about himself, in a crass and stupid fashion.

FU Schmeck but I love you just like I love any other brother or sister because Jebus says I HAVE to.

Xtian love. He’s soaking in it.

10. My Yiddish is a little rusty or non-existent but isn’t a schmeck somewhere between a schmeckel and a schmuck?

• E.A. Blair says:

The schmuck’s name is Jared Schmeck. In Yiddish, a schmeck is a but of food so small that it can be barely smelled or tasted.

11. Pingback: Free-thinking American Follower of Jesus Christ Has No Regrets Telling President To Eff Off on Christmas Eve | Mock Paper Scissors

12. laura says:

Imagine having that schmeck for a dad. I’d start working on a getaway plan right about now.