Happy Christmas Eve

Guys, have yourselves a Merry Little Whatevs, you know, if this is your gig.

Want to watch Santa as he does his impossible mission? Visit https://www.noradsanta.org, check out #NORADTracksSanta and @NoradSanta on the electronic Twitter machine. You can also email noradtrackssanta@outlook.com for the latest. So if you have a kiddo in your life, you can keep them well informed of Santa’s progress.

And know this: each of you is like a present to me, and I’m so grateful and happy we have each other, the Internet’s Band of Incorrigible Spitballers, to roast wingnut’s nuts on the open fire. That’s a very white Christmas, if you get my drift.

We’ll see you on the flip side!

This entry was posted in cats, Christmas. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Happy Christmas Eve

1. ali redford says:

Thank you, and right back to you. Also thank you for all you do all year round, keeping sane people sane! ✨🌟✨

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Thanks, old chum. I’m doing the Seven Fishes thing at work, using a hot plate and toaster oven. I keep driving the cat nuts by opening cans of frutti di mare.

I bought her a can of fish cat food. Sure, I’m imposing my culture on her, but she imposes her culture on me every time she sticks her butthole in my face.

3. glitterbug says:

Thanks for all you do! Had a great day with sister in Dover, DE

4. retiredeng says:

I’m always in a time warp on this site so my few comments are late. But I still get a little of my sanity back each time I read the posts.

FWIW There was a bit of a family feud going on here for the past couple of weeks that threatened our Christmas get together. But a truce has been made at the last minute and we’re good to go. Yay!

Thank-you Tengrain and all the guys and gals on here for helping me cope. Here’s to a better 2022!

5. MDavis says:

We have a bit of a celebrate here – hubby’s primary care provider, aka “doctor” (using the term very loosely) finally got her butt fired.
    It probably took so long because docs are very scarce in rural areas like this one. Two and a third years, but her ass is out the door!!!
    Too bad there were no desert islands and red ant nests, with a side helping of killer bees, but sometimes you have to take what you can get.
    TG – you’ll know what it means to me when I tell you that hubby handed me the letter advising him he’d need a new pcp himself.

6. MDavis says:

For anyone with a quarter hour to blow – here’s a dramatization of a minor miracle that happened in WW I on a Christmas Eve long ago:

7. Jimmy T says:

It’s been a good run for me. I’m hoping it’s been a good run for you too. MPS is one of the few essential stops during the day…

8. How the hell is Mary a blond?

9. Czippie L'Shimpe says:

You are a delight, and required reading every day. Thank you for what you do.

10. spotthedog says:

Hope everyone gets a fun toy or two from Santa.

11. artahzen says:

Merry Christmas, tengrain! You can sit by me anytime! Thank you for all you do here.

12. moeman says:

Joyeuses fêtes to you TG and all the Scissorheads !

13. Wesley Sandel says:

Another year and another Festivus come and gone and me with coal in my stocking.

14. skinnydennis says:

Gold, francensense, and meeowerrrr. Merry Christmas!

15. purplehead says:

Thank you, Tengrain. This is my favorite place on the toobs.

16. pagan in repose says:

You are the Cat’s pajamas…and also one of my favorite places to visit. Many wishes for a happy and thriving Democratic year, and years to come.