Breaking: He’s Available Again, Ladies!

THE CAPTION: “Vacation house of the Fuhrer. Seeing the Eagles Nest has been on my bucket list for a while, it did not disappoint. Strange to hear so many laughs and share such a good time with my brother where only 79 years ago a supreme evil shared laughs and good times with his compatriots.”

Maddie Cawthorn is divorcing after less than a year of marital bliss.

Such a promising start for the happy master race, er, couple and who can forget the first dance… with his mother?

Still, I cannot wonder what went wrong.

We wonder who gets to keep the bunker?

UPDATE 1: Respect his authoritah, er, privacy as he announced his divorce via his spoc on Social Media (totally not making that up):

If you are hot-Hot-HOT earthen vessel, ladies, contact Luke Ball (if that is his real name). Operators are waiting.

This entry was posted in Madison Cawthorn, Roller Nazi, Nazis. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Breaking: He’s Available Again, Ladies!

1. Kiwiwriter says:

Well, Goebbels and his wife nearly divorced over his and her many infidelities to each other. Goebbels went through more than 30 mistresses. His favorite was Czech film star Lida Baarova, who he apparently loved, and was willing to go to Tokyo with her as Ambassador just to keep her.

But Der Fuehrer said that the Goebbels’ marriage of six kids was a model for the Reich and had to be kept that way, so they did NOT get divorced. They just went on with the dueling adultery.

All of their kids had a first name that started with the letter “H” in honor of Hitler. Magda Goebbels killed all six with an injection of arsenic in the Bunker after Adolf and Eva did themselves in with the “His and Hers Lugers.” While the kids lay in their bunkbeds and went to the next world, Magda coolly played solitaire.

Then she and Josef went upstairs and did the only good thing they did in their lives: killed themselves, thus sparing the Allied War Crimes Commission some sweat.

Typical Nazi cowards.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

Ah… The sanctity of marriage… between one man and one woman… until he tires of her and then it’s between one man and one other woman. Following the Trump model, just at a faster pace.

• purplehead says:

Or, more likely, between one man and one man.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!™®©

• mellowjohn says:

“Ah… The sanctity of marriage… between one man and one woman… until he tires of her…”
      Or until she figures out that she’s married to Madison Cawthorn.

3. Redhand says:

I’m less surprised at the divorce than I am at the fact that this ignorant, violence-promoting, fascist piece of shit has a seat wheelchairin the House of Representatives.

I suspect conjugation, or the lack thereof, to be in there somewheres.

5. Bullshitter’s cliches decoded, I think he said “I wasn’t famous or getting laid (sorta) when we met, but then I got famous and I can get laid (sorta) anytime now, I cheated (kinda) and want to keep cheating (as best I can) but she can’t accept that or my new lifestyle so off with the 3rd wheel (5th if you’re really counting)”. He’s been blessed with the tools of a grifter but not of a playa …

6. Look, I would think she went in with eyes open, knowing he like to pretend he was Rush Limbaugh with his cigars. Given the short period, I am putting my quatloos on the square that says he laid hands on her.

7. wings277 says:

That vessel has sailed?

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

She realized that he’s an asshole all the time, not just when he’s trolling the libs.

Still, no sympathy for this Nazi-adjacent gal.

9. She thought that marriage would change him. It didn’t. She decided not to wait around to see if having a child would change him (or was advised that blessed event wouldn’t change him, since, in fact, it would make him worse). Many of us have been through the same thing, with Lefties. Men are men, after all, no matter what their politics may be.

10. sos says:

I suspect it was the cosplay.

Hitler? No.

Gaetz (and her Barbies)

Yeah, the mandatory Heidi wig for her and the black jackboots for him probably was a lady-wood kill for her.

11. robginchicago says:

Who would have figured it would take 8 months for his wife to figure out that he was pretty much dead from the waist up too.

12. Buttermilk Sky says:

She heard him talking up home-schooling at Turning Stomach USA and suddenly realized she’d be the one stuck at home teaching the kids. Allegedly.