Happy Hour News
Guys, President Handsome Joe Biden talked to the nation in the middle of the day (what’s up with that?) and made some pretty big announcements about the Trump-Virus mitigation plans that the administration is, uh, planning (just quickly jotted down while listening, I’m sure that the big news sites will have it more elegantly presented) including:
- 10,000 additional vaccination sites
- Free at-home tests (500M* tests from Uncle Joe)
- Sending hospitals additional PPP from the stockpiles
- Mobilize troops to expand hospital staffing
- FEMA to send more hospital beds, ambulances, EMS crews to hardest hit places
- Vaccination or test requirement for employers with 100+ employees survived a court challenge
- Test-to-Stay at public schools is in place, so entire classes don’t have to return home when a classmate is positive.
The family of a QAnon member “who left her husband and children behind in Delaware to follow a fringe QAnon cult leader to Dallas last month, has been drinking a chemical cocktail containing chlorine dioxide, an industrial disinfectant, among other substances.”
“It’s unclear why the group is drinking the chemical potion, as many believe the coronavirus, which has killed over 800,000 people in the U.S. and millions worldwide so far, is a government fabrication.”
* Fixed it!