Housekeeping Note

H/T @NamelessCynic on the electric tweeting machine

Guys, I pulled a muscle in my back last night, I’m probably down for the day.

BBL,

This entry was posted in The Small Print. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Housekeeping Note

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Feel better, old chum!

2. Cold therapy first, TG, and a swift recovery.

3. sos says:

MOar relaxation

Less jazz hands

4. w3ski4me says:

Damn, hurt yourself for Christmas? That’s not the way to fly my friend. Lots of ice, even tho I use a heating pad myself, Tylenol or equivalent, and rest. But you can sit up and write, that’s fine by me.
    Take care of yourself, please. We need you in these dark and unfunny times.
    w3ski

5. S M McBean says:

I feel your pain. You’ve been working too hard anyway. Heat will probably feel good, but cold may reduce inflammation. I am definitely NOT a doctor.

6. purplehead says:

Ouch! Oooph. Well, damn. First cold, then heat. Walking helps, believe it or not, if you are able to move at all. Chocolate, too. But do what you need to do, because we need you, as w3ski4me says. We are selfish that way!

7. Blue Gal says:

Oh noes! Feel better, Ten!

8. glitterbug says:

I am not a doctor so……
    Thoughts & Prayers?

(Ducks and runs…)

Speedy recovery!

Where is your nearest marijuana dispensary? Mine is about 10 blocks away. {close enough]

• w3ski4me says:

True, a product with a high CBD count will do you lots of good for pain like this. Edibles or flowers, either way.
      Been there and done that.
      w3ski

10. ali redford says:

Youch! Take good care, and don’t worry about things. I like BioFreeze for muscle spasms, etc., but it could be not the thing for your injury.

11. You were not attacked by jerk birds were you? Hope the muscle calms down and the pain goes away soon. Others have suggested great ideas to try, I will just remind that alcohol of your preference and amount is a great pain control method. For more advanced pain use more. Sleep well. 😀😁😃😄😋😋 Best wishes. Hugs

12. It’s never the heavy lift. Some back nerve decided to punish me reaching for the coffee pot. I feel your pain.

13. osirisopto says:

Save some pain killer for new years eve.

14. Mary says:

Ice, preferably in a glass with brandy. Take care.😘

15. lofgren says:

How the hell do you plan to pull yourself up by your bootstraps with that attitude, you lazy millennial? In my day we didn’t stop blogging until the Nazis cut off our fingertips and fed them to the feminists.