He Seems Nice

Republicans (Undated File Photo)

North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson had something to say at a Winston-Salem church:

And as no one has time for 2-hours of fire-and-brimstone from a Xristian scold on a Sunday, you can read about it here. But first, some highlights:

Robinson, a Republican who is expected to run for governor in 2024, questioned the “purpose” of being gay; said heterosexual couples are “superior” to gay couples; and that he didn’t want to explain to his grandchildren why two men are kissing if they see that on television…
In Winston-Salem, Robinson compared being gay to “what the cows leave behind” as well as maggots and flies, who he said all serve a purpose in God’s creation.
“If homosexuality is of God, what purpose does it serve? What does it make? What does it create? It creates nothing,” Robinson said.

I guess that ineffable plan of Gawd thingie doesn’t mean much to him, but he has a firm grasp on shit.

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, North Carolina, Theocrats, Y'all Qaeda and Talibanicans. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to He Seems Nice

1. beckymaenot says:

Why does he care so much? I mean- WTF does it matter to him what anyone else does? I am so sick and tired of these holier than thou assholes pushing their religious fairy tales on the rest of us. This is the land of freedom of religion- where you may worship what ever god you choose, what ever way you like. But it also means, like it or not, that the rest of us are free to free of you and your godly illusions. So fuck right off please. And take your bullshit, old testament gobbledy gook with you. I don’t have to listen to you about your invisible sky wizard if I don’t want. So, again, please fuck right the fuck off, right the fuck now.

2. Redhand says:

I guess that ineffable plan of Gawd thingie doesn’t mean much to him

I’ve represented enough LGTBQ+ folks in asylum proceedings to know that sexual orientation isn’t something one chooses. IMO it’s the way each of us is built genetically. But I guess if you’re too much of an A-Hole to believe in science, that argument is unpersuasive.

On a lighter note, I recently discovered “Studio Killers” whose virtual lead singer, “Chubby Cherry,” is reportedly pansexual.

Check out “Eros and Apollo,” whose lyrics are as good as the graphics.

• Zorba says:

They certainly don’t believe in science, you’re right. These are the same idiots who deny evolution and think the world was created in 6000 BC.
      They’re hopeless.

3. MDavis says:

Not gonna listen, but I will mention that this level of fascination with something is remarkable. Perhaps he’s a bit… envious?

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Well, from my own personal point of view, every male but me and every female that I don’t find attractive would be homosexual.

It is also a mystery to them why their church attendance is declining.

• Czippie L'Shimp says:

They’re there because they are scared, and can’t figure out why everyone isn’t scared – and won’t rest they all are.

BTW – when I wrote this I mistyped “scarred”. I’m not sure the first draft wasn’t correct.

6. RayLay says:

And dips like him are what gave us Sodom and Gomorrah.
    “Nothin’ ain’t worth nothin’ but it’s free.”