Hunting Season Opens!

Kyle Rittenhouse is not guilty on all counts.

We’re totally eff’ed in the dark as Possum Hollar is gonna go a-hunting.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Hunting Season Opens!

1. Now waiting for the other shoe to drop…gonna bet that they acquit the murderers of Ahmaud Arbery, too, thus enshrining the right to “Kill someone in self defense when he makes me afraid for my life by trying to grab the gun I just pointed at him after chasing him down in a truck to make a Citizens Arrest because he’s suspicious”

(Some exceptions apply, offer not available in all jurisdictions, limited to whites only)

• Buttermilk Sky says:

The Georgia legislature is already working on a bill to limit the number of Black pastors who can attend a white man’s trial — the Jury Intimidation Act.

2. Jimmy T says:

I kinda like Ten Bears response when he said when asked how he would respond, “What makes them think I won’t be shooting back.” But of course, I live in Oregon where the legal system still functions reasonably well, so hopefully it won’t come to that…

3. Martin Pollard says:

D’s: “We just voted to make Americans’ lives better.”

R’s: “Yay for Kyle Rittenhouse getting a free pass for murdering two people!”

Media: “Both sides are exactly the same.”

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

Turns out there are twelve people in Wisconsin even dumber than Ron Johnson. Thirteen counting Judge Alzheimer.

5. nedhamson says:

Now, more yahoos will think it ok to roam about the country armed to the teeth and if anyone looks at you funny, they can shoot to kill in “self-defence.” This is not the America I love.

6. spotthedog says:

May the civil litigants own his ass for the remainder of his life.

This will look good on his resume when he applies for that Congressional Intern job.

• Richard Portman says:

Now they have their little darling boy, all innocent. I was just telling a friend- expect to see him in politics in about 10 years.

8. MinuteMan says:

Seems like the mother ought to be up on felony child endangerment charges and probably some firearms ones as well.

Is there any likelihood of federal civil rights charges against Kylo Ken, Jr.?