America Baffled: Trump Writes Book, Is Literate?

No Algorithm Needed

This item in Axios’s email thingie caught my eye (all the weird formatting and enigmatic bullet usage is theirs):

Former President Trump plans his first post-presidency book — “Our Journey Together,” featuring 300+ official White House photographs.

A picture book. He “wrote” a picture book. But here’s the quote that says it all:

• Don Jr. tells Axios: “My father picked every single photo in this book, wrote all the captions, including some by hand.”

He wrote captions. Some by hand.

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump, People Dumber than Dolphins. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to America Baffled: Trump Writes Book, Is Literate?

1. osirisopto says:

Now we know why he’s trying to suppress the release of the documents to congress. They’ll beat him to press.

2. ming says:

President Dunning-Kruger. What a moran.

3. And every picture of his hands will be circled in gold sharpie to highlight his long, beautiful fingers…

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

I’m going to funnel all my psychic abilities to see if I can guess ALL the captions:

ME – ME – ME – ME again – ME and someone – ME somewhere famous – ME – also ME – ME and I think one of my kids – ME golfing – That’s ME – Ooh ooh ooh, ME! – ME having a diet coke – ME being Presinent – ME with Unka Pooty – ME with the French Prime Minister or is that the Presinent of Canada – ME eating a burger – ME with some MILF I met – ME at a rally, everybody loves ME – ME being impeached – ME staring at the solar eclipse – ME being impeached again – ME with the China Virus – ME – ME – ME – ME with a person, a woman, a man, a camera and a TV – ME on Mount Rushmore – ME crossing the Delaware – ME winning re-election – ME stirring up a coup attempt – ME – ME- ME- ME -ME – Cofeve – I’m tired of riting captions, it’s ALL ME for the rest of the book.

5. Jimmy T says:

“He wrote captions. Some by hand.” Well, it totally works on a captioned audience or a captive audience if you will. Ah the world according to Trump by photos, there aren’t enough self respecting ghost writers in the world to make him look normal…

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

Now I need to know how he wrote the other captions if not “by hand.”

On second thought, I don’t.

7. Redhand says:

He can write?

8. MarkD says:

He couldn’t write his name in the snow unless someone else gave him a hand.

9. Pingback: News That Will Drive You To Drink | Mock Paper Scissors

10. rev.paperboy says:

Frankly, I am amazed it is a photo book and not cartoons