Breaking: Shaman Sentenced

The Stupid Coup

He’s gotten the longest sentence so far, which seems somehow wrong. Sure, he is a symbol of the Stupid Coup, but he was far from the most violent.

Anyway, the snark on Twitter is pretty choice. I particularly like this one:

This entry was posted in The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Breaking: Shaman Sentenced

1. Sure, he is a symbol of the Stupid Coup, but he was far from the most violent.

I am hoping that this foretells a steady climb in sentencing.

I’ll note a whole bunch of the Proud Boyz have yet to be sentenced…

2. Redhand says:

QAnon Shaman grimly realizes there’s only one way to smuggle his rainstick into prison.

In other words, take the sentence and “stick” it up your ass.

I have not the slightest sympathy for this Arschloch. His grotesque appearance in The Capitol Building was itself a hideous insult to a prime national symbol. He might as well have been eating a goatse costume. Forty-one months works for me.

3. Kiwiwriter says:

I got no tolerance for this jerk. He can’t hide behind his mental ailments, dysfunctional family, and obsession with conspiracy theories. He knew right from wrong and showed it the minute he was arrested by begging for a plea deal.

If he really believed in his garbage, he would have mounted a defense, like a lot of political revolutionaries have over the course of time. Instead, like Cantwell and the Nazis in Charlottesville, he cried and made excuses.

Enjoy prison, you simple moron. And enjoy life having a federal felony conviction permanently stapled to your resume.

Kiwi, come sit next to me.

• Kiwiwriter says:

I’d be happy to.

Oh, and to anyone following this thread, read

“Newjack,” by a New York State Prison guard…his memoirs. Scary stuff. I forget the author’s name.

Also

“The Hot House” by Pete Earley. Life at Leavenworth. Also scary.

Alvin “Old Creepy” Karpis kept an Alcatraz and elsewhere prison diary. He did time with Al Capone on “The Rock” and played drums with Charlie Manson at Terminal Island.

4. osirisopto says:

One useful idiot down.

5. jetsam359 says:

So what did his mom say to him when convicted. It was reported that she said “bison…”

6. Infidel753 says:

Maybe not the most violent, but he’s a champion whiner. He’s probably been annoying the fertilizer out of the judge.

But, but what about his prison diet??

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I am concerned that the mascot is getting a harsher sentence than the head coach will.