Some Fries With Your Stupid, Vermont Republicans?

Sweet, sweet relief

You cannot make up merde like this:

GOP schedules ‘Let’s go Brandon’ rally in Brandon, Vt.

Vermont’s Republican Party has scheduled a “Let’s go Brandon” rally — to be held in the city of Brandon, Vt.

The chant has become popular among Republicans as an alternative to a profane change directed at President Biden, and Vermont’s GOP is seeking to take advantage with the rally scheduled for Brandon’s Central Park on Nov. 13.

The party plans to distribute hats, T-shirts, and bumper stickers to those in attendance to raise money for the state party. It also said portions of the proceeds of sales made from the rally would go to the Brandon area’s Emergency Food Shelf.

So… a rally to swear in code?

This entry was posted in People Dumber than Dolphins. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid, Vermont Republicans?

1. Seriously what are they, ten??? ‘Cause 12-year-old boys would find this dumb….

2. Buttermilk Sky says:

One percent of the take won’t help the food pantries much.

• Czippie L'Shimp says:

You clearly haven’t spent much time around Republicans (to your great benefit). They will pledge a donation, and keep every dime for themselves. The Republican credo: “I got mine, fuck you”, paired with “you wanna eat, get a job”.

Bless their hearts.

• ali redford says:

Precisely. My first thought was to donate directly to the pantry, bypassing the Republicans, since we know they cannot be trusted with money.

3. glitterbug says:

Jersey dude chiming in. Vermont has always been a little “different”. Winters are cold, long, and dark up there. Overall, a cool place with many beautiful spots. Like NJ, they have their share of crazies, but at least they’re not running the place.

Back in the mid 90s I had a customer in Burlington that needed a visit every couple weeks. ATR Turboprops.

4. Bruce388 says:

This is Beavis and Butthead territory.

5. MDavis says:

I had an adult human, a boss type, say that and then wouldn’t tell me what it means. Got real embarrassed, told me to google it, and I told him google brought back something about a race car driver and told him forget it.
    My questions –
    1 – if it was that embarrassing to him, why say it even in code?
    2 – have I outed myself as a, ahem non-conservative?

6. I didn’t know they had Republicans in VT. I thought they were all Independents.