Ted Cruz Is The Worst

H/T Scissorhead Dennis Cole

It all started innocently enough…

…and then Ayatollah Ted, he of Green Eggs and Ham in the Congressional Record fame, decided he couldn’t bear it that some kid might be spared from a terrible death from the Trump-Virus:

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Ted Cruz Is The Worst

1. Infidel753 says:

Mitt Romney tried to warn America about the menace of Big Bird nine years ago, but we didn’t listen…..

2. He’s a sick and demented bastard -and a fool to boot (-hard, real hard).

3. quakerinabasement says:

Propaganda for all the 5-year-olds on Twitter!

I was always freaked out if I knew I was going to get a vaccine, and if Big Bird had told me that it would be OK, I’d probably believe Big Bird.

I don’t see what Cruz gains by attacking vaccinating kids via Big Bird being re-assuring, unless he’s calling to defund PBS again. And confirming that he’s a dick.

• R White says:

In Raphael’s case, he has no dick and every smarmy action and juvenile response he makes is an overreaction to the priceless void in his pants…

• What he gains is demonizing the kind of inclusive spirit that Sesame Street represents. Authoritarians despise and fear equality and tolerance. It is their kryptonite.

They know they have no chance of winning if they cannot pit us against each other; and now they’re down to demonizing children’s beloved characters

Evil has a name and it has become “Republican”.

First, they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.
    Then they came for the professors, and I did not speak out— because I was not a professor.
    Then they came for Big Bird…no wait!! What!! Who??? For real??

5. pagan in repose says:

It has always been a known secret that Cruz is a depraved human, but going after 5 year olds health is…well, there just aren’t the words right now.

6. laura says:

Performative shite-baggery is a hell of a way to go through life. Why that wife didn’t seek annulment when he bought that shopping cart of canned soup is a real head scratcher.

7. ali redford says:

Just shame on him. Shame on all of them. I have lots of words, but I doubt I’d put them into print (or whatever this may be called.) I know they have no shame, but shame on them. I’d sure hate to see what they must see when they close their eyes to try to sleep.