Pro-Tip: Do NOT buy a used car from this person

Boebert Family Photo
(Undated File Photo)

“I delivered one of my children in the front seat of my truck. Because as a mom of four, we got things to do,” said Boebert in a video bulletin posted Monday by her YouTube account.

“Ain’t nobody got time for two and a half months of maternity leave. We have a world to save here,” she added.

It seems she was mocking Mayor Pete for taking paternity leave.

This entry was posted in Rep. Lauren Boebert. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Pro-Tip: Do NOT buy a used car from this person

1. Hey she’s got her Smart Perry’s™ on, better listen to her!

2. spotthedog says:

Just guessing she was in the truck on her way to do some things when the conception happened also.

Why is this insane woman not barefoot and pregnant 24/7/365??

4. retiredeng says:

Hmm. Four kids with one dropped on the floor of a pickup. Runs a restaurant specializing in Pork Ptomaine. Ma Barker sounds like a model parent.

5. sos says:

Pick-em Up Trucks!

Is there anything they can’t conceive … err … deliver … umm.

6. beckymaenot says:

oh ffs. I really hate these people.

7. ali redford says:

The party of family values right there in a nutshell. Well, in a nut.

8. MDavis says:

We have a world to save here

I’m a bit more concerned with her idea of saving the world.

9. Richard Portman says:

Where did she get that face? She looks like a bad evil little grasshopper orthopteran devil thing, determined to destroy as much as she can.

10. Richard Portman says:

And that’s another thing! I am sorry if she and her boyfriend fucked in a pickup and she got pregnant. Probably she was raped. I don’t know.
    I am sorry that baby was born on the front seat of Lauren Boebert truck. That was her choice.
    This person is in trauma. She is not a good leader. She needs help.

11. Yeah. She had her baby in the pick-up because she was too stupid to realize she was in labor & get to the hospital in time. Probably thought it was indigestion from the crapola fast food she ate, also in the pick-up.

12. Buttermilk Sky says:

When Palin was about to drop her last baby (the one with Downs) she got on a plane. These people don’t believe in abortion but if one of the young ‘uns happens to die, it’s cod’s will.

See also “I forgot he was asleep in the back seat that one 95-degree day when I stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things.”

13. pagan in repose says:

I’d gladly sell her a used Yougo down here at Bubbys Used Tires and cars, for next to nutin’. It could help her have the next inconvenience at the hospital.