Some Fries With Your Stupid, Q-spiracists?

Sweet, sweet relief

You can lead a yak to water, but you cannot make a silk purse out of a pig-in-a-poke:

Q: If JFK Jr. shows up and sees his shadow, will we have 60 more years of conspiracy theories?

(Hat tip: Scissorhead D-Cap)

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump, People Dumber than Dolphins, Q-spiracy. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid, Q-spiracists?

1. Martin Pollard says:

And, shockingly, the deadline passed with no appearance by JFK Jr., so now we’ll see the Incredible Moving Goalpoasts take up a new position ASAP.

2. Czippie L'Shimp says:

I am an educator, and very much believe that, within bounds, everyone can learn. There was a time when I felt bad about myself because, privately, I thought the cultists were stupid. That ship has sailed.

Fuck, they’re stupid.

Worse, they’re delighted that they’re stupid, and happily put it on parade.

3. FELINE MAMA says:

There were after signs & discussions of some of the horse paste eaters said they saw signs that said “Go, Brandon, Go,” or was it Go Duhnold for 2024, no, it was, Abraham, Martin, John, & Bobby !!! No not signs, it was Abraham, Martin, John, & Bobby in real life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mable, please pass my fish tank cleaner chaser !!!

4. Meremark says:

“Hundreds”?

Shirley you jest?

5. Steve-O says:

Hey, you know why JFK Jr. didn’t show up today?
    Because he’s fucking dead.

6. Oneofthebobs says:

I guess JFK Jr. wouldn’t be caught dead with these morons.

Gee. I wonder what’s going to be on SNL’s cold open this Saturday.

You.Cannot.Make.This.Shit.Up.

I’ve been to that spot and it gave me the chills. They are disgracing hallowed ground, also too.

• R White says:

Agreed. The spot behind what was once a white picket fence overlooking the grassy knoll upon which a certain CIA agent fired the kill shot from is chilling.

8. spotthedog says:

Q-nuts have reverence for Kennedys? I assume that doesn’t include Teddy?
    Okay I’m finished pondering this, its snack time!