Feeling A Little More Halloweenie…

(H/T @BoxOfChowder on the Tweeter via Scissorhead Fran)

This entry was posted in 2-drink minimum. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Feeling A Little More Halloweenie…

1. Sounds perfectly revolting, perfect for those Jeesusweeners.

2. jetsam359 says:

Made with chicken, pork, beef, and black licorice? My halloween just got a little darker…

3. Richard Portman says:

Thanks for sharing that.

4. purplehead says:

Goes with the candy corn bratwurst. Can you imagine what that combo would smell like out in the neighborhood of grilling carnivores? Blecchhh.

5. schmice3 says:

Truly jaw-dropping. But who am I? Do any stoners care to opine?

• Richard Portman says:

I am a recovering stoner. Those weenies look pretty gross. Probably i will go vegetarian for the next few days.

• They call me Polly Pothead & I think that looks NASTY

• onkelbob says:

Couple things:
      Believe it or not this can be palatable even tasty (if your palette horizon extends to Oscar Meyer). I make sausages with anise and fennel, so the combination is already there.
      Then there’s the Jerry quote about those who like licorice really like licorice. Sorta like driving 1000 miles because Dead and Company aren’t playing NoCal and Chula Vista is the best option.
      But not driving to Tijuana (or eating these things) just because I went so far. Too much of everything may be enough but these aren’t in that proverbial set that includes everything.

6. Martin Pollard says:

Eating a hot dog supposedly takes 35 minutes off your life. Eating one of those could take 35 years off. šŸ¤®

• Martin Pollard says:

Gotta give kudos to Chezami for the Star Trek quote, though. “The Doomsday Machine” is in my top 10 list of all-time favorite Trek episodes, from every series. (When Kirk asks him where his crew is, and Decker says they’re on the third planet, and Kirk retorts that “There is no third planet!”, the utter despair and horror in Decker’s voice when he says “Don’t you think I know that?!!” is still haunting. William Windom really sold that performance.)

7. Redhand says:

Unimaginably disgusting just to think about, much less eat.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

Licorice — the new high fructose corn syrup! Now I’ll be checking the ingredients of everything.