War on Women in MO

Would-be Senator McCloskey (R – Possum Hollar)

Guys, Mark McCloskey who is running for the Senate from Possum Hollar Missouri has sumpin’ to say to the Yutes of Tomorrow, You Will Have Your Rapist’s Baby:

“We were down in Poplar Bluff a couple of months ago, and somebody asked me that question, ‘So you would force a 13-year-old who’s raped by a family member to keep that baby?'” he said. “And I said, ‘Yes, and more than that I’ve got that client.’ I’ve got a client who was raped by an uncle when she was 13 years old, had the child; she finished high school, finished college and got a master’s degree. That child she would have aborted finished high school, finished college and now has a master’s degree.”

…which I guess is a plug for higher education in Missouri? Hard to say what his point was here except that he’s pro rape/incest, and clearly anti-women.

This entry was posted in Choice, Crazeee States, Forced Birth, Missouri, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to War on Women in MO

1. Buttermilk Sky says:

Clearly the incestuous rape and subsequent childbearing (at 13) inspired her to go to graduate school. That’s just how it works. I’m only surprised he didn’t mention Jesus.

This clown will fit neatly next to Cruz, Hawley, Kennedy, Blackburn, et al.

2. Note this is at least 25 years ago. Missouri wasn’t nearly as whackaloon a state back then, so they may have had a halfway decent school system.

Zooms right past the point of whether this was the girl’s choice or not, but then, to these monsters women are not humans, just brood mares, fuck toys and house slaves. .

(also when did this woman become his client? Why is he disclosing personal information about a client to help his political career? did she consent to this?)

3. MDavis says:

He’s an attorney, right? Not shy about lying on his campaign site.

Mark McCloskey and his wife, Patty, held off a violent mob through the exercise of their 2nd Amendment…

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Okay, I’m glad that worked out for that young lady who had enough family support and money to do that. But like virtually all Republican anecdotes it is nowhere near the norm and is probably a lie or an exaggeration. What about all the 13 year old girls with single parents who are working minimum wage jobs? If you are going to get all fired up about sanctity of life then quality of life should also be a concern.

(I was going to say I’m glad everything worked out for his niece, but I didn’t want to be mean.)

All that story told me was rich White evangelical Protestants f*ck their nieces too. Go figure.

6. David Genaro says:

That’s virtue signaling for wingers.

7. R White says:

The one time I was unfortunate to have to drive through that shithole state, I was thoroughly creeped out by the multiple billboards of aborted fetuses. Guess it’s not a stretch to suggest that most white evangelical men are latent paedohiles…