‘Oops,’ Said Faceberg (Part Infinity)

Delete Your Account

Guys, did you know The Faceberg/Facebook Papers is in the news? Let’s explore!

Now I’m not suggesting that where there’s smoke there’s fire (I’m totally suggesting that), but by about now Faceberg’s ass must taste like bacon.

Break it up, drop the code into an acid bath, bury the remains in the 4-corners of the world in salt-filled, lead-lined boxes and grow garlic on top. Wooden stakes if you got ’em.

This entry was posted in Facebook or Faceberg, Our Failed Social Media, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to ‘Oops,’ Said Faceberg (Part Infinity)

1. Wesley Sandel says:

Facebook banned me permanently when I said that Israel is the only apartheid state in the world.

• schmice3 says:

You’re wrong on that score.

• Wesley Sandel says:

On which score – why I was banned or Israel being the only apartheid state in the world? Because Israel meets every one of the criteria for apartheid as set forth in international law in the Rome Statute, including a miscegenation law, segregated schools and restaurants, segregated, Jews-only towns and cities, detention without charge or trial for non-Jews, and a state-sponsored, violent anti-miscegenation organization.

• schmice3 says:

And the Arab countries are paragons of virtue, no doubt?

• Wesley Sandel says:

There are no apartheid Arab states and there are no Arab states with five million registered refugees from Arab racist mass murder and ethnic cleansing. The only Jewish state is the only apartheid state and there are five million registered Christian and Muslim refugees from Jewish racist mass murder and ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

2. Stony Pillow says:

Faceberg is the kid who shakes up the jar full of ants, then blames the ants for tearing each other apart.

And then he gets out the magnifying glass.

The whole world is his jar of ants.

That sociopath needs a good spanking.

3. “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire” especially when you can see the firenado’s roiling around…

4. TheOtherHank says:

The last time I was looking for work a Facebook recruiter kept contacting me. I finally got him to leave me alone when I told him that I didn’t want to work at an evil company.

5. Redhand says:

Faceberg really strikes me as a sociopath. The sonofabitch knew his site’s practices fostered hate and division (and deaths, I think) and he deliberately pressed on because it was more “profitable.” There’s a deep sickness behind such conduct.

But he’s hardly alone in this. Murdoch is just as much a monster, perhaps even more so. Fox is just as much an existential threat to “domestic tranquility” with its relentless racism and hateful conduct.

It does seem to me that both need to be regulated in some way, consistent with the First Amendment. Misinformation can be as deadly as adulterated drugs or poisonous food. We regulate the content of these products. Shouldn’t there be some constraints on intentional misinformation that kills people?

6. Pingback: Ut-Oh, Faceberg | personnelente

7. Pingback: Whaz Up!?! Biking Through Cambodia and Mixing “The Magic Flute” and “Reamkar” – The Psy of Life