Anything to Make A Buck

H/T Scissorhead Dennis Cole

Serial failure and unhugged child,  Junior Mints has taken to hawking tee-shirts that say, “Guns Don’t Kill People, Alec Baldwin Kills People”

This entry was posted in Ammosexuals, Gundamentalists, Guns! Guns! Guns!, Junior Mints, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Anything to Make A Buck

1. Every time these fucknozzles hit what I’d think is bottom, they load the shaft with a ton of dynamite and dig a couple hundred feet lower.

2. w3ski4me says:

And just how many people did his Daddy kill by inaction and obfuscation about the virus? I would sure as shit, shut the F up about Dead People if I were him.

• R White says:

Over 600k murdered by fat nixon but you’ll never hear or read about such since the worthless beltway media luvs them ratings & chaos that fat nixon delivers, so…

3. MDavis says:

I’ve already seen comments blaming Baldwin because he should have checked the gun himself. There’s a contrasting claim that actors are to rely on the prop masters for that.
    Does anyone know the SAG-AFTRA rules? Is it true that the actors aren’t allowed to check their prop guns? Unless that is in the script, I guess.

He blindly goes where all republicans have gone before. Yawns.

5. Czippie L'Shimp says:

Two factors in the death: Mr. Baldwin and a gun. Which one would we remove to have avoided the death?

We know logic is not their strong point, but why do we let them get away with such FUCKING STUPID statements.

6. quakerinabasement says:

Best of luck to you, Junior. I hope you sell a dozen of them.

7. angryspittle says:

Jesus, the entire Trump Klan are beneath contempt.

8. R White says:

The strain of syphillis that junior caught from Kimberly guilofole has infected the simple cell that was once his brain…