Bad Signs, Cont.

from Scissorhead Skinny-D’s local newspaper. It’s real.

Says Skinny-D: “From our local paper, protest against vax mandate at county school administration,” and adds:

I was thinking that sign was meant to say “COOPERATE”.

On looking at other protesters signs at that event, she may have been trying
to say “COPARENT”.

My brain hurts.

Looks like those parents should have some remedial classes.

This entry was posted in Anti-Vaxxer, masks, Pandemics, Science, vaccine mandates. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Bad Signs, Cont.

1. jetsam359 says:

Pretty sure the sign says, “COPARCT” or maybe “COPARET.” I’m fairly certain the “gubbment” has no plans to do either, but should perhaps invest in some adult education. Although new signs would suddenly appear that say something about “gubbment tranny…”

That’s code for communist. COmmie PARinko faggET. [Ed. The added AR stands for AR-15] Or something.

3. revzafod says:

I think it’s open to interpretation. I see it as “Wido[w] nit copulate with the government”, whatever that means.

• Richard Portman says:

I live with these people. I think she meant to say coparent. It is open to interpretation.
      At any rate, i hope there are no children involved.

• skinnydennis says:

There were other protesters present, with signs spelling: coparent. I didn’t notice until I went to the online version of the paper, with more photos.

4. She’ll fit right into Texas https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2021/10/20/theres-a-tumor-growing-in-texas/

This is bugfuck, severe brain damaged, howling mad nuts shit, and it the official platform of the party controlling the state of Texas...

(and it’s 100% the work of the war criminal and COVID enthusiast Allan West … who has a decent chance of being the next Governor.)

5. Redhand says:

The phrase “an unlettered mob” comes to mind. But these are literally Trump’s base. “I love the poorly educated.”

6. Wesley Sandel says:

7. pagan in repose says:

Anybody who follows Trumps orbit soon starts losing brain cells faster than 5 bottles of Tequlia drunk at one sitting.

8. IMRowPog says:

If those are the “parets”, then who is co-parenting their own spawn as they are flinging their half digested ideas?