The Big Lie Continues

Hair Füror (H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D)

Hair Füror’s brain must be Swiss cheese at this point:

If you have a Twitter account, you can report this tweet as election disinformation.

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump, Our Failed Social Media, Social Media, The Big Lie, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Big Lie Continues

1. Martin Pollard says:

Reported, and it still angers me that Jack Dorsey is continuing to allow TFG to get around his Twitter ban by letting one of his flunkies constantly post his “press releases.”

1000% Agree, Martin. It is BS.

• R White says:

Dorsey, like mark faceberg, is an awkward shut-in who really loves the faux drama and subsequent ad revenues creeps like fat nixon generate for their online sewer platforms. I find it surprising that either hypocrite hasn’t given some argle bargle viewpoint that allows fat nixon to continue spewing his venom at others.

R White –

Faceberg has said that at the end of 2 years, Hair Füror can return to his steaming mess garbage site. So far, Twitter looks to be more steadfast.

But this escape clause of having someone as a spokesperson to tweet for him is utter BS. She should also be banned for life.

• Therese says:

I report Ms. Harrington’s Tweets every day. It feels like shouting into a void, but I keep doing it.

Thank you for your service Therese. I cannot say it enough: she’s a tool that is subverting our democracy.

2. MDavis says:

Reported.
    Went to her profile just to see – she has botsentinel fooled, has a Satisfactory rating. That is a 34 on a scale of 1-100, from :”my favorite flavor is water” to “burn it down so I can eat the ashes”
    I think she gets away with it by retweets, She retweets the Washington Examiner!!! Yikes!

This idiot is bound and determined to become known as the sorest loser the world has ever ween.

4. Not a new thought but, I don’t think he entirely believes it. He just keeps saying it because, every time he does, it revs and reinvigorates the base that throws money at him. He is a sick monkey … a sick monkey that needs money. bad.

5. Bruce388 says:

Can someone remind me — Who was the Republican candidate?