News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Hurry-up, Satan, Another hate radio host has caught the Trump-Virus:

DENNIS PRAGER (HOST): I’m broadcasting from my home because I’m not going into the station as I have COVID. I was tested positive last week and I have been steadily improving. At no point was I in danger of hospitalization. I have received monoclonal antibodies, that’s Regeneron. I have, of course, for years — a year and a half, not years — been taking hydroxychloroquine from the beginning, with zinc. I’ve taken z-pack, azithromycin, as the Zelenko protocol would have it. I have taken ivermectin. I have done what a person should do if one is not going to get vaccinated.

It is infinitely preferable to have natural immunity than vaccine immunity and that is what I have hoped for the entire time. Hence, so, I have engaged with strangers, constantly hugging them, taking photos with them knowing that I was making myself very susceptible to getting COVID. Which is, indeed, as bizarre as it sounded, what I wanted, in the hope I would achieve natural immunity and be taken care of by therapeutics. That is exactly what has happened. It should have happened to the great majority of Americans.

The number of deaths in this country owing to COVID is a scandal which one day will be clear to Americans. The opposition of therapeutics on the part of the CDC is owing to the corruption of the belief in the value of vaccine and only vaccine. Whether it is because of all the money that goes into the CDC from the pharmaceutical companies or a simple unquestioning faith in vaccines, or both, only God knows. So, I have walked the walk on this matter and here I am.

Congrats, mission accomplished.

This asshole will not be missed.

This entry was posted in Drinking Bleach for Fun and Profit, Hate Radio, Pandemics, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. schmice3 says:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. No thoughts or prayers. Horse dewormer and expensive drug therapy versus a simple proven vaccine. No ventilator for him.

2. jetsam359 says:

Huh, I knew it looked familiar…

3. He DiD hIs ReSeArCh ShEePlE!!

Fuck Prager with a rusty pitchfork…he’s been a cancer on the public for decades.

4. Stony Pillow says:

A 73 year old male chubby cigar smoker takes a spin on the Wheel of Misfortune.

These guys all SAY they’re unvaccinated. Might be lying, might not. Remember, it’s in his financial interes to claim unvaxxed status, and anyone who’d know the truth would risk prison to call him out on it.

If he’s not bullshitting, he’s probably in for a rough ride. It’s a pretty miserable way to die.

• Stony Pillow says:

It’s not fair to Prager that no one believes he’s really unvaccinated. If only there were a national vaccination registry, he could prove he’s an idiot instead of a liar.

And the wagering of Quatloos could begin. As it stands, I’d no more bet on his chances than on a WWF match.

“The number of deaths in this country owing to COVID is a scandal which one day will be clear to Americans.” No sh*t Sherlock. However, I’m pretty sure you’ll be yelling ‘fake new’ if you’re still alive when the real numbers come out. Unwoken one.

6. Bruce388 says:

If Prager isn’t gargling with iodine, it’s not serious.

7. spotthedog says:

Hope he remembers to shove a flashlight up his ass, one of those enormous Maglites with at least 4 D-cell batteries.

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I think he’s lying. He’s one of the bigger grifters, so he’s probably been vaccinated and received the booster. It’s usually the low-level CHUDs who are the True Believers who die for MAGA.

Yeah, since nothing this jerk says is true (basically) then why believe anything he says, including that he tested positive?

9. why would he work so hard to avoid a painless, free, and effective vaccine?

But I certainly feel owned! Keep it up, Denny! Start darling with Betadine next! That would really piss off this liberal!

Sheesh. Come and get him already, Reaper.

10. MDavis says:

In high school I had a teacher who, no doubt, had natural immunity to polio.
    He needed two crutches to walk, that kind that had a couple of metal bracelets on each one for people who can’t afford to drop them. He had anger issues, too. Not surprising. I was surprised when I stopped by near the end of my stint at that school to say goodbye and he apologized for being a jerk, so I did tell him he was my favorite teacher in high school (fact check: true).
    I’m pretty sure, all things considered, that he would have preferred the vaccine.

11. I think more people need to know just how much taxpayer money’s going down the tubes with the Regeneron they’re pushing. Also the Feds should stop paying for Regeneron for the states if they don’t have vaccine mandates, and insurance companies need to start charging people for it for unvaccinated fools.

12. glitterbug says:

I know 3 people who caught it pre-vax last year and they still can’t taste or smell anything.

No thanks!