News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

The famous Eff-off Sen. Sinema and her eff-off ring

Hipster Barbie is M.I.A:

“With Democrats pleading for a deal on a hard-fought social safety net bill, one of the key holdouts, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) left Washington on Friday. The reason, her spokesman said, was a medical appointment for a foot injury.

Well Ok, that sounds legit, and… what’s that you say?

“But on Saturday, she is also scheduled to attend her political action committee’s ‘retreat’ with donors at a high-end resort and spa in Phoenix, three different sources confirmed, including an attendee.”

“$20, Same As In Town,” Sinema didn’t say.

This entry was posted in Arizonastan, Crazeee States, Grifters Gotta Grift, Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), Terrible Human Beings. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!

Until the Build Back Better Bill gets passed, can we all just start referring to anything to do with Sinema or Manchin as Manenema? I think it would improve every discussion with these two bought souls.

Huzzah!
    Jack

2. schmice3 says:

“Money talks and baby when you’ve been bought, you listen to every time money talks…money talks, talks, talks”. Sir Ray Davies, Preservation Act II

3. Weird Dave says:

Probably more like $5000. She thinks she’s high class…

• revzafod says:

She ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog
      Cryin’ all the time
      She ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog
      Cryin’ all the time
      Well, she ain’t never caught a rabbit
      And she ain’t no friend of mine

Well, they said she was high-classed
      Well, that was just a lie
      Yeah, they said she was high-classed
      Well, that was just a lie
      Yeah, she ain’t never caught a rabbit
      And she ain’t no friend of mine

4. gruaud says:

I’m just going to go all 4th grade here and call her Kyrsten Enema.

5. Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

Sinema is proof, if any more were needed, that “hipness” has been completely mainstreamed, to the point where it is entirely possible to be both “hip” and reactionary.

But then, it always was.

For every hippie who took “New Left” politics seriously, there were a dozen who were just riding along for the sex, drugs (mostly weed), and rock & roll, who could be easily converted to Elephascism once they got some personal wealth built up.

Plus, the majority of Boomers (or Xers, into which cohort I think Sinema falls) were never leftists or hippies to begin with. The media focused obsessively on the leftist/hippie minority exactly because they were unusual, and exotic and colorful.

If the majority of Boomers had been leftists, or even ordinary liberals, Benedict Donald could never have been “elected”, nor could Bush Junior, and perhaps not even Bush Senior or Reagan could have been elected–I drop the quotation marks for the last two because their electoral victories, while lamentable, were genuine.

• Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

Oh, and I forgot the draft. Many “leftist” young men lost all interest in left-leaning politics once the draft was abolished.

• schmice3 says:

I remember sweating it out during the war. I was lucky. I’ve never wavered. I know which side I’m on.

• Bruce388 says:

Nixon allegedly said abolishing the draft would end the anti-war demonstrations on college campuses.

• schmice3 says:

You are so right, er, correct. I became a Public Defender because I’m a child of the ’60s. I’ve never looked back. Some former friends did a 180. I’m proud to be a PD and see it as a badge of honor to defend and protect the Constitution and the rights of the least fortunate in society. (I’m not blind to the fact that many people do terrible things. Justice does (often) prevail.)