Happy Birthday, President Carter!

Our best ex-president, Jimmy Carter is 97 today.

And that is certainly extra-innings!

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Happy Birthday, President Carter!

1. MDavis says:

Thanks, Tengrain. I needed this.

2. R White says:

One of the last honest and humble public servants whose brief time and accomplishments in office is often forgotten by the tragic downward slide this country was placed on by his successor, St. Raygun the brainless, but whose time after office meant so much to so many. Chances are that if you happen the see a neighborhood of houses built by habitat for humanity anywhere in the southeast, it is a good bet he and his wife had a hand in constructing it.

3. Jimmy T says:

I was never a big fan of his presidency, but recognize that he was dealing with the post-Nixon turmoil as well as a moribund economy and a host of other issues. In my humble opinion he did become the best ex-president ever pretty much giving his time and money building homes for those in need, which is something the former guy would never do. I admire him for his selfless dedication to humanity…

4. Pingback: Jimmy Carter Is Near-About 100 Today! (97) - Compatible Creatures: War, Politics, and Life

5. Richard Portman says:

I’m proud of Jimmy Carter. Happy Birthday!

6. ming says:

Jimmy Carter used to vacation in my neck of the woods and was a great contributor to our community. I met him once when I tuned his skis and adjusted his bindings. He was (is) a really personable, nice, and kind person to everyone. It didn’t matter if you were a lifty, ski tech, or dish dog, He learned you name and was interested in you. Happy birthday president Carter.

7. schmice3 says:

Too moral for the entrenched. Remember how the Republicans excoriated him for admitting that he would lust in his heart at the sight of a beautiful [vixen, or whatever]. And yet they now avidly embrace a groping lying traitor spewing his vile [bullshit]. The Golden Calf. You know how that ended. (I do, I saw the Ten Commandments with (regrettably) Charleton Heston but with Edward G. Robinson portraying the High Priest of the [unworthy] who gets epically put down.

8. Pingback: COVID, Mandate, Witches, Ninja Audits, Rudy, Germany, Vlad, Supreme Shadow – FairAndUNbalanced.com