Midday Palate Cleanser

“This isn’t what I ordered.”

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. “this is MY slice, not YOUR slice!”

2. genelms says:

Would you get this out of here. I want the box.

3. Jimmy T says:

I asked the cook to bake it to purrfection, and this what I get…

4. beckymaenot says:

WHERE IS THE PEPPERONI? Today is national pepperoni pizza day and I know I specifically ordered the double pepperoni. Well? We are waiting…

5. Martin Pollard says:

“Where are the anchovies, hoomin? I specifically requested anchovies.”

6. E.A. Blair says:

Whenever I order pizza (and it’s always from Lisa’s¹, a family-owned non-franchise place), I have to securely close the box when I’m not getting pieces for my plate, because my elder cat, Isa, violates our agreement² and enthrones herself atop the pizza box; maybe she thinks she’s keeping it warm for me. I hate to think what would happen if I left it open and the pie uncovered.

¹Yes, I will be ordering this evening.

²Our agreement is that, with one exception the cats can sit anywhere I can sit. This means the chairs, sofa, bed and such is fair territory. The agreement extends to the back of the chairs and sofa, and specifically excludes the table, desk or kitchen counters. Isa’s pizza perch is either on the kitchen table or counters, and is therefore verboten. The one exception to the agreement is my lap, which they can obviously sit in but I cannot.

7. FELINE MAMA says:

“Dang Humans! No matter how often you TRY to teach them, they just can’t get it!! I’ll have to do the ordering myself from now on !! JEEZZZZ!”

8. spotthedog says:

“This isn’t what I ordered, buuuuut no sense letting it go to waste while I wait for them to fix the right one.”

9. “This isn’t what I ordered, but I’ll take it anyway. What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.”

10. artahzen says:

All your pizza are belong to me.

11. David L Keller says:

Never mind the humor, this is a great pizza with craft beer (shroom/green pepper/black olives). You can make the black olive small, thanks). Fatty meats can physically be in the way of tasting “delicate” craft beers. By the way you can add onions and pineapple to the pizza above which adds it’s own flavors, and doesn’t harm the taste of craft beer (so DLK pizza is onion, green pepper, SMALL black olives, shrooms, pineapple) and red sauce.