Good News For John McCain

I just cannot…

This entry was posted in Chris Cillizza, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Good News For John McCain

1. Cilizza is the sweaty, wired guy at the race track at the afternoon races on Wednesday, hands shaking, laying down the money saved for the surgery his kid needs to live on a nag he’s convinced himself is a sure winner after just losing his house on the last sure winner. If he loses, no problem; he knows a guy who’ll front him some money if he just lets the guy kidnap his wife for her kidney…s.

Our vaunted political press are nothing, NOTHING but degenerate gamblers…desperate, puking from withdrawal, losing degenerate gamblers.

I suppose it’s a blessing Chris Cillizza doesn’t work in HR.

3. R White says:

Seems as if cilizza has now taken on the role at cnn left vacant by ‘frothy mixture’ santorum.

• No, Sizzlizza is the Designated Taker of Hot Takes And Bad Punch-Down Snarkery, Frothy was merely the Designated Bugfuck Nuts Christopath Who Was Usually Calm Enough To Put On The Air And Promised He Wouldn’t Do That Whole “Blah” People Thing Again.

(CNN’s HR software has a 4Kb CLOB type for the ‘Job Title’ column. This has been your database joke for the day. Guess what IT hat I’m wearing today 🙂

4. osirisopto says:

Let me guess… he has a book coming out next month.

5. Ten Bears says:

More widely known now than before so, yeah: blind boars and truffles …

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

In that people no longer confuse him with Lee Elder, professional golfer.

7. laura says:

I, for one, find nothing wierd about Chris Cilizza bone polishing Larry Elder’s media cred as the face of the future of the Republican Party. I mean, few are as willing to “do a Toobin” in service of every fresh new face that emerges from under the rotted log of what once was a viable half of a 2-party system, as Chris Cilizza as that appears to be his specialty.

8. Jimmy T says:

“Tuesday was, weirdly, a good night for Larry Elder’s political future. I’m assuming that Elders is moving to Texass or Floriduh…

9. MDavis says:

I’ve seen a claim that Elder got a lot of good polling data that he can now use to fine tune his next campaign. That it, Chris?