Proud Boi Lite Says What, now?

Proud Boy Lite Sen. Josh Hawley (GQP-MO)

Laughable coming from a failed insurrectionist.

OK, Manchin, filibuster defender, what say you?

This entry was posted in Filibuster Reform, Joe Manchin, Proud Boi-Lite Sen. Josh Hawley, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Proud Boi Lite Says What, now?

1. Czippie L'Shimp says:

What say he?
    “me me me!”
    And fuck thee

He forgot to add that this only applies to Democratic administrations.

3. Time for the Senate to amend their rules…this is fucking nonsense. AFAIK Fled Cruise is still blocking State noms until the Administration blocks Germany’s Nord gas pipeline.

• R White says:

I think what TG has been saying all along is true and it’s time has come to pass. The senate has outlived its useful purpose and is an outdated and antiquated institution that needs to be abolished since morally bankrupt republicans have trashed the body’s norms all the while democrats look weak following the archaic rules…

Yup.

If I were king of the forest, I would get rid of the Senate in a heartbeat. But I am not king of the forest, sadly.

• Redhand says:

The Senate is profoundly undemocratic, and a cancer on our society, really. I agree it should be shitcanned.

4. YellowDog says:

Is that the same fist he uses on TFG? Does he take the watch off first (to avoid giggles at the emergency room)?

5. Richard Portman says:

What happened to him?

6. pagan in repose says:

What a maroon.

7. MDavis says:

“Let me be clear. I will refuse to do the parts of my job that I don’t want to do anyway until I get my way – to make my masters happy.”

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s