A Very Good Doggie!

What a very good doggie:

A doggie that can sniff out a GQPer, what will they think of next?

Also: poor doggie! Imagine having to smell Possum Hollar all day?

This entry was posted in dogs, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to A Very Good Doggie!

1. Ten Bears says:

Pit bulls; that’s what you want: pit bulls ….

2. MDavis says:

I think it’s a great idea, COVID sniffing dogs. Faster and more accurate (allegedly) than the fast COVID test kits.
    I remember advocating this in a couple of comments when <a href=”https://unric.org/en/finland-first-in-europe-to-use-dogs-to-detect-covid-19//”>Finland started doing this at airports over a year and a half ago.

3. purplehead says:

Looks like that first quotation mark is backwards. Could that be it? Oh wait. You forgot the closing part: after your last sentence. Let’s see.

• MDavis says:

I don’t think I forgot the closing bit, it just disappeared. Kinda like it did for roket. I’m pretty sure.
      And how can you get backward quotation marks? My keyboard just has quotation marks, not front end or back end ones.
      Maybe I got an extra forward slash at the end?
      I’ll get a chance to try again another time.
      Meantime, now there are a bunch of links to the article about Finnish dogs.
      Thanks!

4. Cobra is a great name for a dog, I don’t care who you are….

5. pagan in repose says:

“Imagine having to smell Possum Hollar all day?” I believe that falls under the cruelty to animals category.

6. Wesley Sandel says:

Nixon, Bronco!

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s