Midday Palate Cleanser

There’s no difference between man-eaters and a tabby. Give ’em some mousies and ‘nip and let’s get this party started.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Scottiestoybox says:

Hello TG. We were at a local zoo years ago that had visiting white tigers. They had a pool for the tigers and scattered around their area were big 55 gallon drums. As the host was giving her lecture on the big cats someone interrupted to ask how strong they were. She turned to see if any of the tigers were in the pool, noticing a few were she replied your about to find out. The drums had holes in them. One of the tigers leaped on a drum forcing it under water. After riding it until it was sinking, the tiger backed off it, put his paw under it and threw the drum out of the pool to crash and roll spraying water. The cats loved it and chased after it, and then one of the cat threw another drum into the water and jumped on it. I don’t know if the tigers thought up the game on their own, but think of the strength it takes to toss a water filled 55 gallon drum out of a pool and through the air. Amazing animals. I know I don’t intend to argue with one, it wants another can of fancy feast it can have it. 😂😁😉 Hugs

2. RWW says:

That was delightful! Reminds me though… if Schrodinger’s Senator ever gets around to opening the cat box, I hope he finds a very big and very alive cat inside.

3. Ten Bears says:

Back when I had pit-bulls for pets I had a rule: you get ’em stoned, you play with ’em

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

How do you get a dog high? Is there such a thing as dognip that I’ve missed all these years?

I had a terrier in college of rather dubious heritage who like all true scotsmen could not resist a wee dram of beer. She was seen slurping out of those red cups at parties and the next day would sit on the couch with me, both of us sharing an ice pack and vows of abstinence.

4. Rusty the caracal and the two mountain lions clearly paid attention during the ‘if i fits i sits’ lesson as kittens 🙂

5. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

The black panther adorning his (I think he’s a he) box with a scalloped edge was a nostalgia trip for me. Our late, much-missed pure-bred Burmese Danny – full name Prince Danilo, offspring of very hi-class parents – when he was a lad 0f 2 or so, was given a fine, sturdy box because he loved boxes and baga. It occupied the end of the dining room table for a good 3 weeks or so while he sat in it for a couple of sessions each day and carefully sculpted the lacy outline of its upper edge with his teeth. I used to sweep up the bits daily. We called his Work in Progress.

6. MDavis says:

And my “mousies” you mean “capybaras”, right?