Local Judge Plays Doctor

Whaddup, Ohio?!

Cow tipping for speed and accuracy.

I guess Ohio Judge Gregory Howard confirms that his constituents are barnyard animals because…

Judge orders Cinci hospital to treat COVID-19 patient with Ivermectin, despite CDC warnings

A Butler County judge ruled in favor of a woman last week who sought to force a hospital to administer Ivermectin — an animal dewormer that federal regulators have warned against using in COVID-19 patients — to her husband after several weeks in the ICU with the disease.

Butler County Common Pleas Judge Gregory Howard ordered West Chester Hospital, part of the University of Cincinnati network, to treat Jeffrey Smith, 51, with Ivermectin. The order, filed Aug. 23, compels the hospital to provide Smith with 30mg of Ivermectin daily for three weeks.

It takes a horse’s ass to know a horse’s ass, I guess, so here’s to you Judge Howard! I’m surprised he didn’t go for Lord Damp Nut’s usual prescription of fish tank cleaner and a lightbulb up the ass.

(H/T Scissorhead D-Cap)

This entry was posted in Anti-Vaxxer, Crazeee States, Drinking Bleach for Fun and Profit, Ohio, Pandemics, Science. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Local Judge Plays Doctor

1. lisahgolden says:

Well, I hope the hospital requires Mrs. Smith to come in to clean her husband up after the worms and whatever else has left his body via his asshole.

2. Wes says:

I’d be surprised if they can get any doctor to administer ivermectin. The entire hospital should go on strike.

3. osirisopto says:

If he shoved a lightbulb up his ass he’d get glass in his eye.

4. And of course this doctor is the one who is a founder of that fake “Front Line Doctors” grift.

Have they ever come up with any sort of explanation as for why there’s this ginormous conspiracy to deny the beneficial effects of horse paste?

(seriously, when dexamethasone was discovered to be efficacious, it was adopted as standard treatment in days, and remains a standard treatment to this day. It’s not profit, because dexamethasone is a generic, widely used drug; I’d wager it’s cheaper than the human ivermectin pills.)

5. Martin Pollard says:

Don’t know why everyone is so surprised. Judges have been sticking their unqualified noses in women’s reproductive care for too many decades to count. And let’s not forget the whole Terry Schiavo stupidity that bounced around the legal system for far too long until saner heads prevailed. This is just one more step down that long, slippery, axle grease-covered slope.

Hey Judge, how much for an opioid prescription?

• w3ski4me says:

Back in Berkeley in the 60s’ my buddy found a doc. 20 bucks for anything you wanted. He found these saccharine-sized pills that were a full grain of coedine. I miss those puppies.
      w3ski

7. RWW says:

I’m pretty sure there were Nazi judges prosecuted at Nuremburg for ordering doctors to perform unnecessary, dangerous and contra-indicated medical procedures.

8. Professor Pupdog says:

Many people are telling me that it was in all the papers:
    Devin Nunes said to the vet, “I swear, it’s for my cow!”

9. I wonder if I can now demand a pound of weed, from my doctor, for my sore elbow? This could be an exciting precident in medical rights ….

10. Scottiestoybox says:

Hello TG. I read that the problem is also going to be giving the medication in the forms it comes in. The dosage for humans is in oral form, but the husband is intubated. So no pills. For animals there is an injectable, but nothing in the correct dosage for humans that can be used in an IV. If this is true the Judge is ordering them to do something not possible. Hugs

11. MDavis says:

For me, this is the money pull-quote from the article:

It’s unclear why the hospital didn’t mount any defense under a new law passed in the state budget this summer that grants health care providers the “freedom to decline to perform” any service which violates their “conscience,” as informed by moral, ethical or religious beliefs.

12. paul fredine says:

i hope they make her sign something that will prevent her from suing the hospital for negligence/responsibility should hubby be so rude as to up and die because of her ‘loving gesture’.