Bad Signs, Cont.

H/T @NamelessCynic on the Twitter Machine

The truth is out there.

This entry was posted in Bad Signs, Billionaire Bastards, Science, Space!. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Bad Signs, Cont.

1. MDavis says:

Just another reason to avoid UFOs.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Does that mean that alien d00ds have disc-shaped dicks?

3. Ten Bears says:

I was gonna’ skip it, ’till I saw the tagline …

I’m thinkin’ this fits the ~ Recalling that in all legend lay a kernel of fact, reading the fabrications koran, bible, and torah in larger, historical context with other fabrications lain down in stone it is in fact quite easy to afford “Intelligent Design” a measure of credibility. When chariots with wheels of fire flitting about, vast arks propelling the seeds of life across vast empty spaces, and fathers asking of their wives “be this my son, or that of a “giant?” are lain aside the physical record it isn’t all that far fetched to supposit that at some point in the past half-million years extra-terrestrial travelers – for whatever reason: pure science, sheer boredom, desperate survival, or profit – genetically interfered with the development of the proto-humans they found roaming the savannahs of Northern and Western Africa ~ as sheer boredom.

k’ … I’ll slip out the bathroom window …

4. spotthedog says:

“Hello, is this Jeff? Yeah hey Jeff, I was just passing thru your area and saw your sign, hey my vehicle is making a funny buzzing sound, normally it makes no sound at all, but its kinda bothering me so I wondered if you could check it out. Great, I’ll leave it parked in that big open field near your shop, keys under the floormat. Oh and whatever it costs to repair is no problem, thanks.”

5. pagan in repose says:

Exactamoondo. Caucasian spanish if you will.

6. RWW says:

Billionaires bearing the gift of a cookbook called “To Serve Man”. Sounds about right.