Another One Bites The Dust

Dying to Own the Libs

Will anyone claim the body?

When I said that I wanted Hate Radio to die, the Trump-Virus wasn’t even a thing.

Marc Bernier, Anti-Vax Florida Radio Host, Dies at 65 From COVID-19

Marc Bernier, a prominent conservative radio host from Daytona Beach, Florida, who was an outspoken opponent of COVID vaccines and mask mandates, died Saturday after a nearly month-long battle with COVID-19. He was 65 years old…

…On July 30, Bernier posted what would become his final tweet, in which he compared the U.S. government to Nazis in its push to get people vaccinated.

He was responding to a tweet from Nikki Fried, a Democrat set to run against Florida’s Ron DeSantis next year, who wrote:”The greatest generation had to defeat the Nazis to preserve our way of life, you’re only being asked to get a shot. So be a patriot. Turn off the TV and go get vaccinated.”

In response, Bernier quote-tweeted her post saying, “Should say, ‘Now the US Government is acting like Nazi’s. Get the shot!’”

Famous last words, eh Marc?

This entry was posted in Anti-Vaxxer, Pandemics, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Another One Bites The Dust

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

These second stringers are marks, as well as grifters. There’s no doubt the A-listers like Hannity and Carlson got the vaccine ASAP, probably jumped the line.

B-4:

that’s a good point. I always forget that Thumbhead and the White Supremacist guy also have radio shows.

Q: Junkie Limbaugh was without a doubt the A-List and while he was alive the others were B- and C-listers. With his demise does that automatically make Thumbhead et al A-Listers? Was now-dead Marc Bernier a B-List or a C-List?

2. Batman 54 says:

If the GOP is dying, let it be at warp speed.

Bing Bing Bing Pew Pew Pew If there is a heaven, he’s woke now.

4. sos says:

It’s almost like there is a pattern emerging concerning covid & death.

A real shame that those on the 6′ deep side are unable/willing to connect the dots.

5. Ten Bears says:

Anybody heard from Lars (Larson) lately … ?

I’d be disappointed if I never again got the chance to bust up his table at the county fair.

6. glitterbug says:

“I don’t wish anybody dead, but I have smiled at some obituaries” I forget who said it first.

7. purplehead says:

That makes four radio fascists just this month. Marc Bernier, Florida, see above; Phil Valentine, Nashville, died a week ago; Jimmy DeYoung, Christian radio fascist “Prophecy Today,” died of Covid August 15; Dick Farrell, Florida, who called Dr. Anthony Fauci a “lying freak” and said Covid vaccines are “poisonous,” died August 6.

Gee, is it something in the radio waves? Ha ha ha ha.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

The Lambda variant is warming up in the bullpen. There will be a lot of empty microphones and pulpits this year.

9. Weird Dave says:

Texas anti-mask movement leader dies of COVID-19

He initially refused to go to the hospital and get tested for the virus, <b>instead opting to take ivermectin</b> — an anti-parasite medication used mostly in livestock that the Food and Drug Administration recently urged people not to take to treat COVID-19 — along with high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler.

• I know we’re supposed to feel sorry for his family left behind, but ferchrissake, that’s going above and beyond for the stoopid awards.

I started having bronchitis and breathing problems around the end of July and even though I was 99% certain it was athsma (I’m vaxxed, and thanks to the plumbers digging up my yard replacing my water line and the insane amount of rain we got in July, was pretty sure that it was the massive mold growth triggering it like always) i got a COVID test the next day, and was scheduled with my doctor two days later. (negative covid test in hand, but they still made it a zoom appointment because I checked off most of the ‘This idiot has covid’ boxes 🙂

And hey! Look! I’m STILL FUCKING ALIVE. It’s a goddamned miracle!

OF SCIENCE!!!!