The Quotable Hair Füror

Banana Republicans

Hair Füror wants some praise for destroying ISIS (who have claimed responsibility for yesterday’s attack in Afghanistan), so he went on Hugh Hewett’s show to remind us that he totally destroyed them [Announcer Voice: He did not.]

“Well, I don’t want to say [the Taliban] feared me, but everybody else said they did. You know, we got al-Baghdadi of ISIS, and he was trying to rebuild ISIS. And when I took over, ISIS was all over the place, Hugh. It was all over the place. And then I got a certain general who was fantastic [Ed. He doesn’t know anyone’s name other than his own. –TG]. You know, we don’t have all bad generals, okay? We have some real bad ones on television. I call them the television generals are terrible, but we have great generals. And I had a certain general that I liked, and we took out ISIS in a very short period of time, wiped them out. And they were gone 100%. Do you remember I wanted to bring them back when we had 99%, and everybody said no, you didn’t do 100%, you’ve got to get 100%, including the fake news media? And when I took it over, ISIS was all over the place. At 99%, I wanted to get the hell out, and the media said well, you didn’t get 100%. I said you know what? We’re taking another two weeks. We’re going to get 100%. We got 100%, and they were gone. And they respected us, and they respected me. But they respected us, and don’t think that the Taliban wasn’t watching, because ISIS is tougher than the Taliban, and nastier than the Taliban. And ISIS was watching, and then they were, they didn’t exist anymore. And we took out the founder of ISIS, al-Baghdadi, and then of course Soleimani. Now just so you understand, Soleimani is bigger by many, many times than Osama bin Laden. The founder of ISIS is bigger by many, many times, al-Baghdadi, than Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden had one hit, and it was a bad one, in New York City, the World Trade Center. But these other two guys were monsters. They were monsters. And I kept saying for years why aren’t they getting them? For years, I said it. I got them. The press doesn’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it because they don’t want to talk about it. You talk about it a little bit.

Yeah, bin Laden, no biggie. And that is how Lord Damp Nut is preparing for the 20th anniversary of Sept. 11.

Ooh, found this:

This entry was posted in Afghanistan, Chimpy's Great Adventure, Iraq, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, September 11, Terror! Theater. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Quotable Hair Füror

1. spotthedog says:

Think TFG missed out on a career with Cirque du Soleil considering the way he is so easily able to bend his self over to toot his own horn.

2. MDavis says:

We got 100%, and they were gone. And they respected us, and they respected me.

They were gone totally and respected me, said the guy who got a big cheese of the Taliban and 5000 or so of his troops released during secret negotiations – secret from the US supported Afghan sort-of-government, that is.
    Side note –
    Remember “afghan” blankets? Remember “Afghan” dogs? Are we calling them “freedom blankets” and “freedom dogs” yet?

• Nah, Kitty Camo Blankets and Muppet Dogs. At least in the BDR household, which, to be honest,might be some extremely specific terminology 🙂

(Mrs BDR’s mom was a prolific crocheter who routinely made blankets for people and gifted us with three, one of which was a mixed color yarn that pretty much matched our new cat, who loved to curl up on it)

3. w3ski4me says:

TFG is certifiably nuts at this point. Notice the way he repeats certain phrases, more than once. He is lost in his delusions and his own narrative. I understand rich people aren’t affected by dementia, but perhaps we could finally pull the plug on old Donny, at least stop broadcasting his murmurings. It’s cringe-worthy to hear him babbling like this.
    w3ski

4. R White says:

Only cyborgs like the almost human hugh hewitt are interested in anything dickstain donnie has to say these days, which really is just gibberish. Most like myself are just waiting to hear when the old grifter strokes out…

5. FELINE MAMA says:

I wonder if his peeps record all hiss asinine interviews, “speeches” for him to play back to himself ad nauseum. I can just see him. That sickening, shit eating, so in love with himself grin. Probably has an orgasm. Hands free.

6. Bruce388 says:

Fat Nixon’s gibberish is on an endless loop. Not unlike an old 8-track with 30 seconds’ worth of tape.

7. Pingback: Retribution | Mock Paper Scissors

8. Pingback: Taliban Cheered, COVID, Mea Culpa, Stephen Miller Time, Doocy Dooed – FairAndUNbalanced.com