The Dumbest Man In The Senate Remains Unchallenged

“And my fifth point…”

Sen. Ron Johnson, the Louis Gohmert of Tommy Tubervilles in the Senate, sent a letter protesting the FDA approval of the Trump-Virus vaccination:

“I see no need to rush the FDA approval process for any of the three Covid-19 vaccines,” the senator wrote. “Expediting the process appears to only serve the political purpose of imposing and enforcing vaccine mandates. The observational phases of FDA approval take time, because there is no substitute for time in detecting and determining possible long-term harm. Additionally, we are already experiencing a severe health care worker shortage. Frontline doctors and nurses that are contacting me are expressing grave concerns about vaccine mandates which will only exacerbate the shortage.

Got that? RoJo is in favor of red-tape regulations when they can cause the death of his constituents because he is worried about labor shortages.

This entry was posted in People Dumber than Dolphins, RoJo, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Dumbest Man In The Senate Remains Unchallenged

1. Jimmy T says:

RoJo is reflective of what the GQP has become. I found this yesterday, and it seems to encapsulate the GQP party platform. Was never a fan of the Dead Kennedys, but it’s funny (strange) how their song list, which Republicans and pretty much everyone else hated back then became the GQP’s mantra…

• I have a playlist entitled “Songs of Great Vengeance and Furious Anger” that has “Holiday in Cambodia” as the first track…

(And don’t kid yourself…it was the GQP’s mantra in 1980, too. “Young bucks eating t-bones” and “Welfare Queens driving cadillacs”. “Morning in America” in Philadelphia MS.

Ray-gun was as vile a white supremacist neofascist as any in the GQP today, he just had the acting chops to disguise it. The only difference between then and now is that they no longer feel the need to disguise it. )

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The DKs were great, they were the Jonathan Swifts of the Reagan Era. ‘Kill the Poor’ is an update of ‘A Modest Proposal’.

I still have the vinyl around here someplace, but I don’t have a turntable. Such is the power of music: I moved my albums 1K miles north but gave away the equipment!

2. Rojo is ONE of my state’s US Senators; the other one is a smart and articulate woman, Tammy Baldwin. Just as I worked to get Tammy in, I will work to get Rojo out! Rojo seems to be headed for reneging on his promise of only two terms.

3. Martin Pollard says:

Frontline doctors and nurses are contacting him? Are they calling him “sir,” by any chance?

4. Note, also, he claims he’s being contacted by frontline medical personnel concerned about vaccine mandates. The only mandate they would face is being mandated to get one themselves.

A frontline medical personl who is anti-vaxx should not be a medical practitioner, PERIOD, let alone a ‘front line’ one.

5. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Frontline doctors, now where have I heard that before?

Dr Demon Semen and Simone Gold, who stormed the Capitol, are members.

6. Kent Fossgreen says:

“Sen. Ron Johnson, the Louis Gohmert of Tommy Tubervilles in the Senate”
    Take the rest of the day off, TG–you win the Internets with that one.