Wise Words From the Horse’s Mouth

“Duuuude…”

This entry was posted in Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Wise Words From the Horse’s Mouth

1. I was today years old when I discovered horses could have moustaches…

2. Bruce388 says:

That horse is doing a passable imitation of Gregg Allman in his later years.

3. Weird Dave says:

Ivermectin for horses
    It’s not for men
    Doctor said it’d kill me
    But he didn’t say when…

4. w3ski4me says:

Sure, fill them full of horse wormer, stick a UV light up the butt sideways, and chug a bottle of Clorox. I mean what could go wrong with that? Besides, they already have a sometimes lethal virus. Why try medicine or science when they can follow a youtube video.
    Go, Darwin.
    w3ski

5. YellowDog says:

If Fox News said that jumping off the Tallahatchie Bridge would cure COVID, traffic would be backed up for miles. Bobbie Gentry would have to do a PSA.

Back in my day people ate monkey tranquilizers for recreation purposes. But this?

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

They’re not horses, but they are sheep. Check and mate, libs!!!

8. T_Reg says:

Tell that to the hundreds of millions of people who have been saved from parasites by Ivermectin. That includes river blindness, which is a horrible critter that ends up in your eyeball and blinds you. As for “lethal”, when used correctly Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs on the planet. But there’s your problem – it’s difficult to use safely in a country that suppresses even discussion of it, and threatens doctors who prescribe it. BTW, use of Ivermectin for COVID is an off-label use. So? Even the CDC admits that about 20% of all prescriptions in the U.S. are off-label. Should we treat all those prescriptions as an existential threat? And veterinary use? There are plenty of drugs which are used on humans AND other animals.

• MDavis says:

I thought that name seemed familiar when I first saw it mentioned here. At one time, just a few years ago, I discovered that the human dosage (prescription only) had reached a price of well over $1,000 in our neighborhood. The WHO was quoting a price of 80 cents for a course of treatment for a child in Africa.
      The US medical system strikes again.
      I ended up eating a lot of raw garlic and carrot juice until I felt better.