Republicans Celebrate Being A Country of Immigrants

Jeebus, guys, I thought that the Republican Talking Point was that we cut-and-ran and left behind the people who helped us, but oops! It’s actually a sekrit plot to de-white ‘Murika.

It’s a fast-changing world, Barbie.

This entry was posted in Afghanistan, Cadet Bone Spurs Great Adventure, Chimpy's Great Adventure, racism, White Punks on Dope, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Republicans Celebrate Being A Country of Immigrants

1. Didn’t we defeat these people in 1945?

• Martin Pollard says:

Apparently, we didn’t defeat them enough.

• Well that was kind of a RE-defeat of the ones we beat in 1865, and it sure feels like we’re gonna have to re-re-defeat them.

They’re scared shitless, though, they know they’re losing. (know why they’re so white? they’re getting the shit kicked outta them!)

And yes, I’d be ecstatic to have that planeload of people land in my community…they will be productive, friendly and valued members of our communities, unlike the nazi fucksticks like you, Steve Cortes.

You’re only good for Nazi-punching practice.

I’m glad I’m not a conservative. I’d have a serious case of whiplash by now and the hospitals are full of COVID patients.

3. T_Reg says:

“So first we invade, and then we are invaded.”. And yet you were fine with us invading them. Well, I much prefer the immigrant/refugee “invasion”.

Raise your hand if…. My hand’s up. It’d be nice to do something to help the people whose lives we devastated.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I’d rather have that plane load of Afghans as neighbors than one MAGA.

5. spotthedog says:

Quick, rush some inferstructy money to Possum Hollar Airfield so theys can extend the runway!

6. Ten Bears says:

Well, Tuck … I can call you that, Tuck, fucking cuck, First Amendment. But I digress …

That hasn’t exactly been my family’s experience. Still waiting for y’awl to leave. You, in particular, are welcome to leave, go back where you came from. In fact, I encourage you. Sooner the better.

Think of the children …