As Foretold in Prophecy…

Bible Prophecy Teacher Dr. Jimmy DeYoung Sr. Dies After Bout With COVID

America’s beloved Bible Prophecy Teacher Dr. Jimmy DeYoung Sr. passed away early Sunday morning, according to his wife Judy. Dr. DeYoung had been admitted to Memorial Hospital on Aug. 7. His wife had requested prayer for her husband a short time after he was diagnosed with COVID. He had preached at the Church of the Highlands in Harrison on Aug. 1. That was his last known speaking engagement.

I wonder if being a fetus-fondling Gawd-botherer qualifies as a pre-existing condition?

UDATE 1: Pope Frankie is onboard with the jab –

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis is adding his voice to a campaign to overcome vaccine skepticism, issuing a public service announcement insisting that vaccines are safe, effective and an “act of love.”

This entry was posted in Rapture-a-thon, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to As Foretold in Prophecy…

1. Bruce388 says:

“His wife had requested prayer for her husband a short time after he was diagnosed with COVID.”

Dammit, I might have made the difference if I’d known.

2. MDavis says:

I thought the pope had already come out in favor of everyone getting vaccinated.

3. sos says:

Here I sit, totally owned and I do not feel any different. I just don’t think the COVIDIOTS are trying hard enough.

4. Bruce388 says:

I’m pleased to announce the Covid crisis is over. How do I know this, you ask? Here’s a post from a FB friend (we don’t communicate much):

I rebuke Covid 19 and Delta variant, and the next ones that come from it Epsilon and Zeta, from my home and of my family and friends! Covid 19 is a name, and every name must bow to the name of Jesus. So covid, in the mighty name of Jesus, we say dry up at the roots. We curse you, covid, just as Jesus cursed the fig tree. With a believing heart and with faith in the Heavenly Father, today I cry out in prayer, asking for the recovery of all patients with Covid 19 and asking God for protection for those who have not yet suffered the infection. Please shield us, cover us with Your precious Blood, O Lord, Heavenly Father, Sovereign God. For You alone can heal the inflicted and give protection. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
    I ask that you put this message in your status, for at least one day. Let’s do a prayer chain. Let us be one.
    May God cover us with His divine protection from the unknown.
    In Jesus name, Amen 🙏🏼
    Copied and shared believing God’s Word

Numerology meets Xtian theology. Numerology wins.

6. glitterbug says:

Cryin’ won’t help you,
    Prayin’ won’t do you no good.
    When the levee breaks,
    How much you got to lose…..

(Possibly my favorite Led Zeppelin song, though I know they stole it from somebody else)

7. schmice3 says:

You’re all just jealous. He’s met Jesus. Trump that.