Your Daily Gohmert

Some Fries With Your Stupid?

I know, I know: two dildo posts in a row. Mea culpa!

This entry was posted in Screwie Louie Gohmert. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Your Daily Gohmert

1. dear dog that man is stupid…

2. Another Kiwi says:

I like the way the story peters out as Gohmert sort of realises that it’s just some bullshit thing “Somebody’s gotta clean that up”

I’d like to see the peer review on that one.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

So, sounds like win/win from the Possum Hollar point of view. It’s hunting without having to use expensive ammunition and when the birds hit the ground they’re already barbecued. Perfect!

5. Richard Portman says:

I live with people just like this. Not all of us, but way too many. They will be the death of us all.

• MDavis says:

IIRC there was some discussion in the 89;s (I wanna say?) of setting up satellites to harvest solar energy without atmosphere interfering with the collection. The problem to solve was how to deliver it groundside. Microwaves were discussed but there was too much risk in beaming microwaves to earth from orbit.
      This article is talking about a similar risk, but with a smaller profile. The plant discussed is using solar collectors and reflectors to heat water, make steam, and make electricity the same way a coal plant does, only without burning coal. No batteries needed, but it seems to me that using solar panels to feed into the grid and store any excess electricity in batteries or other collectors is a better method. There are fewer steps so wouldn’t there be less loss of power?
      OTOH, there must be a way to keep birds out of the line of fire. They keep their workers away from it, don’t they? Maybe really big nets or playing music the birds don’t like. It worked on Noriega. Allegedly.

6. pagan in repose says:

He’s the one who ate all the paste glue in grade school.