This Exists

Happy Hour News

(Twitter)

What do you give to the man who has everything?

(Reuters) – For $199, Rudy Giuliani will tell you a story or wish you a happy birthday.

The longtime Donald Trump adviser, facing mounting legal bills and a criminal investigation, announced on Tuesday that he had signed up for Cameo, a website that lets celebrities sell video greetings to fans.

“Hi, it’s Rudy Giuliani, and I’m on Cameo,” Giuliani says in a welcome video posted to his page. “If there’s an issue of concern you would like to discuss, or a story you would like to hear or share with me, or a greeting that I could bring to someone that would bring happiness to their day, I would be delighted to do it. It can be arranged, and we can talk through the magic of Cameo.”

Think of the messages Wrong-Again Rudy could record for a fee. I’m sure that Hair Füror already is thinking about this, and will demand his beak gets moistened.

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift, Wrong-Again Rudy. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to This Exists

1. spotthedog says:

Hmm, who’s got birthdays coming up? Hillary, Joe, Nancy??

2. Lsamsa says:

Maybe Hallmark e-cards could hire him…be interesting to see what design they use for the card.

3. Oneofthebobs says:

He’s a blind man in a field of rakes.

4. spotthedog says:

And for another $20 he’ll add a fart.

5. Richard Portman says:

Why would he squander his last time doing this? He has connections. He could be helping people.
    I don’t know who because i would rather starve, but he could help people. I don’t know, teenage immigrant welfare mothers on drugs, disabled veterans, meals on wheels, the list is endless.
    Instead he does this.

• Ten Bears says:

Again this old outlaw is enjoying a chuckle at the expense of east-coast elitist lawyers without the sense to keep their heads down, eyes open, mouths shut.

The bigger laugh: I don’t know if it’s missed or ignored or forgotten, but all along drumpf uck was regularly telling us all Rudy is/was on his own, doin’ whatever he was doin’ out of the goodness of his heart, the love of dog ‘n country. There was never an attorney/client relationship. Rudy should have seen this coming.

Maybe I just see it different.

6. MJG says:

Rudy – I want you to read my child a bedtime story. It’s called “Go the Fuck to Sleep”

7. paul fredine says:

$199? maybe 1.99 to send to someone you hate.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

He could always squeegee windshields near the Lincoln Tunnel entrance. It would be more dignified than this.

(For those who don’t live in The City, he made a point of hassling homeless men who did this to earn a few bucks while he was mayor.)

It’s not easy getting by on Social Security, is it, Rudolph?

9. dixiechiken says:

Someone (apologies, I can’t remember who) responded in a tweet, something to the effect of:
    “Somebody do this! Have him say the election wasn’t stolen.”

10. sos says:

Sobbing into your prison mattress has got to be worth $1.50.