Grassley Yells At Cloud, Confesses Thing

It’s always projection (top tweet) or confession (bottom tweet) with these guys. But damn, that’s a fine moment saying that a president has every right to conspire with the DOJ over how to overthrow the government.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Grassley Yells At Cloud, Confesses Thing

1. Bruce388 says:

Ol’ Chuck has stayed too long at the fair.

2. Uhh Chucky, the DOJ is NOT ALLOWED to be the president’s Consigliere Corps.

(And I’ll wager that tfg’s moaning in private about how “Low” Bar isn’t a wartime consigliere…)

Shouldn’t he be discussing some sort of bipartisan legislation?

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Well, Mr. Assley. I say we Democrats reserve the right to obsess over destroying Trump for at least as long as the Republicans take obsessing over destroying Obama. (seems to me I just recently saw a video clip of a R congress critter calling Obama the BIGGEST contributor to the current surge) We also get extra time added on for the amount of time they obsessed over destroying Hillary. So, you can expect our obsession to go on for at LEAST three more decades. The good news is, I suspect Trump will be destroyed well before that.

5. Ten Bears says:

Guess it’s a good thing the hangin’ judge is drunk …

6. Green Eagle says:

“The fuehrer has every right to discuss invading Poland with his closest advisors … for robust discussion”

7. Redhand says:

Mein Gott. Unbelievable. What a – a descriptive noun fails me. Um, traitor?

8. HarpoSnarx says:

Grassley? I’d say the ole sod is undeniably compost and should be spread accordingly.

• purplehead says:

Grassley needs to look into this. He’s overdue. So is Feinstein, for that matter. And at least half of the fooking Senate.

9. pagan in repose says:

They must have overwound his spring prior to that mellifluous speech of his and theirs. Did he get speech lessons from Ronnie Raygun?