Atlas Snickered

Schrödinger’s Senator gives America the bird.

Schrödinger’s Senator, the physics paradox known in this dimension as Rand Paul, a man from the multiverse where anything is possible including being elected in the 2016 Goat Rodeo and being elected to the Senate or both or neither can happen at the same time or never:

The worst toupee in the Senate (and that’s saying something), who was Trump-Virus patient #1 in that body, is playing to the rubes in the cheap seats. There’s no chance that any such amendment will be approved.

I wish Paul’s hero-neighbor would pay him another visit.

This entry was posted in Hygiene Theater, masks, Pandemics, Rand 'Schrödinger's Senator' Paul, Vaccine, Vaccine Passports. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Atlas Snickered

1. Steve-o says:

I wouldn’t trust this guy to hand me my glasses still in their case without him causing some kind of dumb-fuckery, never mind having a valid and informed opinion on virology and infectious diseases.

2. Batman 54 says:

GOP plan for 2022 & 2424 is simple. Kill as many people as possible starting now. Then blame Biden & Dems for it.
    Listen to them. They are insane. Abbot, DeSantis, Paul, all of them are crazy as shit!

3. MDavis says:

“They can’t arrest all of us”
    Who exactly, has been arrested for not following CDC guidelines? Anyone? I doubt he can name three. I don’t think he can name one.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Think like a Republican:
    Let’s see… wearing a mask could save hundreds of thousands of lives, or Covid could be a big conspiracy and wearing a mask could do nothing at all. Woah! I’d better not risk it so I won’t wear the mask.

5. Big Bad bald Bastard says:

Rand, they won’t even be able to bury all of you.

Republicans in disarray. The Democratic Governor of my state has mandated masks for K-12 students for the upcoming school year. Republicans in my state are saying that decision should be left up to the local school boards. Since most of the new cases of the Delta variant are school-age children, you can damn well bet your bottom dollar that local school boards will be mandating masks. Meanwhile, Senator Shit-for-Brains is advising his dwindling White evangelical Protestant Male base to fuck truth, justice and the American way. Lock him up!

• The Republican governor and Legilature of mine have outlawed mask mandates. Also all the major school districts are saying “fuck you Ducey, we’re mandating masks.” which lead to this perfectly charming LTTE this weekend:

T USD teaching anarchy
      Tucson Unified School District’s recent decision to institute mask mandates for the coming school year in open defiance of the law prohibiting it is setting an alarming example to the very students they are responsible for educating that if you don’t agree with a law it is OK to just raise your middle finger and ignore it.

There are established ways the change laws that do not involve anarchy.
      It’s no wonder TUSD enrollment continues to decline with this kind of attitude at the top echelon of the school board. I would not send a child to be taught by these people either.

I will lay ten beelyun quatloos on this doofus not actually having any children. Also, too, 99.99999999% certain he IS a maskhole.

• MDavis says:

This has got to be the same cohort that sees no irony in holding this view yet seeing the refusal to wear a mask in spite of local laws and mandates as a “principled stand against tyranny”. If I tried I could probably find the evidence to back this up, but since a lot of such pronouncements are bravely anonymous I won’t waste my time, I’ll just leave it as an allegation.

7. pagan in repose says:

An unorganized pile of grab-ass-tic parasites and intestinal fungus, and that is just his hair…