UPDATED: Home School’ed Person Lectures School Board on Mask Mandate

Third Reich fanboi and 4th Reich heartthrob Madison Cawthorn decided to take some time off his busy schedule to hector the Buncombe County NC Schools Board of Education’s decision to put a mask requirement in place for the upcoming school year:

Per Cawthorn, the mask mandate is “nothing short of psychological child abuse,” and told the school board that they should be ashamed of themselves.

We note for the record that famously home-schooled Cawthorn does not have children (that we know of), so he’s not a concerned parent, he’s a troll.

UPDATE 1:

Per a secret scissorhead in a DM: “The board members left for a recess and these people stormed the stage and declared themselves the new board and voted to make masks optional. ”

UPDATE 2: Here’s the article on which the Secret Scissorhead based that statement that they stormed the stage and declared themselves to be the new board.

This entry was posted in education, Madison Cawthorn, masks, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to UPDATED: Home School’ed Person Lectures School Board on Mask Mandate

1. Martin Pollard says:

Cawthorn is a medical miracle: the only known person with non-functioning legs who is still able to run around screaming and waving his hands like his hair is on fire because something something gazpacho.

2. MDavis says:

So, is it For fucks sake – or would it be For Fuck’s Sake?
    If I’m going to comment on a home schooled US Representative’s rant I want to get the grammar correct, ffs.

3. Mad C says:

I never went to public school, in fact I never went to any school. I have no children, so I have no children in school. I am not a doctor and I am not a psychologist. So when I say “nothing short of psychological child abuse,” you can rest assured that it is a term I took directly out of my ass and I use it now because I think it sounds pretty scary. But I clearly have no expertise in this area nor do I have any actual skin in the game.

Why do these people hate their children? They are literally dying to create the Possum Hollar variant.

5. angryspittle says:

Masks are no longer needed because covid is no longer being spread by nose and mouth but by assholes.

6. Batman 54 says:

Assholery today. Assholery tomorrow. Assholery forever and ever!

7. They tried that nonsense here in Baja Arizona months ago…buncha anti-vaxx maskholes, most of whom did not live in the district, tried storming a school board meeting and do the same thing; declare themselves the new school board.

8. pagan in repose says:

I offer this:
    “Dear America,
    You are waking up, as Germany once did, to the
    awareness that a 1/3 or your people would kill