Maricopa Co. Throws Down the Gauntlet!

The terrible sand people of the terrible sand kingdom of Arizonastan.

Scissorhead Jimmy-T sends us the knock-it-off letter from the Terrible Sand Kingdom of Arizonastan Chairman of the board of Maricop County to the numb-nut senators demanding more time for the Cyber Ninjas to find bamboo in the 2020 Ballots or traces of the Italian satellites changing votes, or even a router (and I’m still not sure that they think that the routers did).

And this is a letter for the ages:

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Arizonastan, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, The Big Lie, The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Maricopa Co. Throws Down the Gauntlet!

1. Word is now that the AZ Senate is getting tired of this shit, too, and they have just a 1 seat majority in the lege. You wouldn’t know his because of way Karen Fann acts like she owns the whole place , but the Lege in AZ is very nearly evenly divided. All we need to do is flip about three seats in the house and two in the Senate and the D’s will control the lege (for the first time in 50-odd years, but they’ve been making steady gains.)

And at least two R senators are out in public saying this shit’s gotta stop (and one of them is one of the wackalooniest of vote supressors, so that’s saying something) so Fann no longer has the majority vote to start throwing out more subpoenas or [checks notes] order mass arrests of everyone including the Maricopa County Board of supervisors and the executives of Dominion like Wendy Rogers wants them to do.

2. spotthedog says:

That is certainly an excellent and enjoyable “shit or get off the pot” letter.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The latest ‘whistleblower’ revelation turned out to be a hilarious shut show. Apologies for self-promotion…

This is good news for the Chinese since the intellectual conservative auditors didn’t bother to look for rice paper. Bwahahahaha.

5. Weird Dave says:

If I may add, Doug Logan is full of shit (but I repeat myself).

Cyber Ninjas leader ignored records contradicting his false claim

That means Logan, who is in charge of a team tasked with determining whether there were problems with the 2020 general election in Maricopa County, either didn’t take the basic step of checking the names against the master list of voters or knowingly told Fann and Petersen — and, by extension, the world — something that was untrue.

• MDavis says:

I’m starting to wonder what chicanery they are distracting from with this less-then-successful bs.
      If I still had a printed newspaper subscription I’d be checking all the back pages for those short little filler articles, looking for nuggets.

6. pagan in repose says:

It brought a tear to my eye. It had everything, I laughed, I cried, author author I screamed…A letter that broke the internets.

7. Pretzelogic in Philly, PA says:

Is it wrong to look forward to when the shit hits the Fann?