Floriduh is #1!

Floriduh, home of the newly wed and nearly dead:

It’s mostly first-person account from a paramedic who runs the only ambulance in Liberty county. It’s riveting reading as the reporters go deep into Possum Hollar, with one grocery store in the county and co-morbidities galore and listen to the many reasons the locals don’t believe in or want the vaccine.

It’s tragic and predictable.

The war of northern compassion, y’all:

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Floriduh, Pandemics, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Floriduh is #1!

1. Infidel753 says:

Many Southerners “are turning down Covid-19 vaccines because they are angry that President Donald Trump lost the election

I keep saying it, but….. natural selection in action.

Infidel –

Can there be a group Darwin Award?

Asking for a friend,

• Osirisopto says:

Brilliant! TG you’re brilliant.

All we have to do is hold Monster Truck rallies and the MAGAts will wipe themselves out.

And they’ll pay us $35 a head to do it.

• Dennis Cole says:

Those are not just swimming pools in everyone’s backyard, they’re congregation and gathering places, sort of “mini-superspreaders”, so if they can keep on pwning the Libz in this fashion, and then dying from it, then I’m all for it.

The need for Natural Selection at this point is beyond undeniable.

• MDavis says:

It doesn’t work that way if they’ve spawned already.

2. sos says:

If Many Southerners (aka COVID victims) collapse in the swamp does the one tooth clacking still make a sound?

3. artahzen says:

I hate these hicks and pricks. I have no sympathy left for them, let them die. Let them take their spawn with them so that their lines end and less stupid people can take their places. Throw their empty boxes on the fire and spread their ashes to the wind. Leave no graves to be tended unless their tomb stones state that they died of their own stupidity and hatred. I know these thoughts stain my karma and I will pay for such anger, but at least it is not festering inside, unspoken. I hate them.

4. Ten Bears says:

God will know her own, sort them out …

5. Weird Dave says:

“Not too much scares me,” Brake said, her eyes brimming with tears. Crying, she recited the 27th Psalm.
    “‘He is my strength and my rock. Of whom shall I be afraid?'”
    The virus included, she said.

This is sad. Well, perhaps pathetic is a better word but still, sad.

Since the Delta Variant is attacking the younger crowd, where are their voices? Are they being canceled?